Odyssey to become Functional Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right Elaine ! I did the mother's day there a year ago i think , it was good ! You are also right about the Poly for Lilo + Stitch that would be very cool !:)
Y'know, at the Poly has a breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, Minnie, and a few others..Ohana I believe it was called? It's very good; went there earlier this year, they have the best juice and fruit!

If anyone said this already, sorry. ^^;

JimboJones123

Y'know, at the Poly has a breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, Minnie, and a few others..Ohana I believe it was called? It's very good; went there earlier this year, they have the best juice and fruit!

If anyone said this already, sorry. ^^;
Me LOVES the pineapple bread. The Waitress last trip brought me a take out box of it when we left. I had it 3 more days. I made it at home a month ago. Humm sounds about time to make more.

JimboJones123

Mods, please lock this thread!!!

-lest it haunt us again in another 6 months :lol:
Only if there is further reason to. I saw the Comic in the LATEST issue, and though immediatly of this thread. I didn't want to start another because it would be irrelivent enough of a topic not needing a new topic, but interesting enough to add a blurb. Which is what happened.

Sorry. Me likes me some Black Hole. It was my first and only Drive In Move. Double Feature. With Sleeping Beauty. Slept through SB -- woke right up for Black Hole. Geez. It may be one of my earliest memories. I was four at the time. I remember because the Bro wasn't born, but little cousin was around 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom