Odyssey Into Time

megatron_85

Original Poster
Odyssey Into Time

(An Open Brainstorming Concept To Replace Honey, I Shrunk The Audience At Epcot & Tokyo Disneyland & Captain EO Tribute AT Disneyland)

An Modern Boy Meets An Victorian Girl Both Looking For Her Father, The Inventor Lost In Time & Space

The 4-D Movie is into 4 parts each with randomly selected era
Thus The Tagline will be "A Different Journey Every Time"

Part 1:The Ancient Past
  • The Age Of Dinosaurs
  • The Ice Age
  • The Age Of The Roman Empire
Part 2:America's Past
  • The English Colonies (1600's)
  • The Revolution (1700's)
  • The Old West (1800's)
Part 3:The 20th Century
  • The Roaring 20's
  • The Nifty 50's
  • The Groovy 60's
Part 4:The Future
  • Earth 2055 A.D.
  • The Moon 2080 A.D.
  • Mars 2130 A.D.
Now I Need Ideas (Queue, Pre-Show, Characters, Main Show, Etc.) To Go Into This 4-D Movie

Post away Please

P.S. Don't Worry About The Disneyland Paris Version Of HISTA In Discoveryland, it might be replaced by Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

megatron_85

Original Poster
i've come up with both names of the main characters & the Queues

Main Characters

The Boy: Alex Elk
The Girl: April Bracy
The Inventor: Wilbur Bracy

Queues

Disneyland
While waiting in line, visitors will see what remains of Bracy Mansion (Tomorrowland Theatre)
Stepping inside what used to be the Hall they may see items about to go to auction (they might see some props from Captain EO)

Epcot's Imagination Pavillion
Located right to the glass pyraimds, visitors will see what remains of Bracy Mansion (Imagination Theatre)
Stepping inside the once Great Hall they may see items about to go to auction (they might see some props from both Captain EO & Honey I Shrunk The Audience)

Toyko Disneyland
Stepping inside what used to be the Hall of Bracy Mansion (Tomorrowland Theatre) visitors may see items about to go to auction (they might see some props from Honey I Shrunk The Audience)

What do you think?

ScorpionX

Odyssey Into Time

(An Open Brainstorming Concept To Replace Honey, I Shrunk The Audience At Epcot & Tokyo Disneyland & Captain EO Tribute AT Disneyland)

An Modern Boy Meets An Victorian Girl Both Looking For Her Father, The Inventor Lost In Time & Space

The 4-D Movie is into 4 parts each with randomly selected era
Thus The Tagline will be "A Different Journey Every Time"

• The Age Of Dinosaurs
  • The Ice Age
  • The Age Of The Roman Empire
  • The English Colonies (1600's)
  • The Revolution (1700's)
  • The Old West (1800's)
  • The Roaring 20's
  • The Nifty 50's
  • The Groovy 60's
  • Earth 2055 A.D.
  • The Moon 2080 A.D.
  • Mars 2130 A.D.
Now I Need Ideas (Queue, Pre-Show, Characters, Main Show, Etc.) To Go Into This 4-D Movie

Post away Please

P.S. Don't Worry About The Disneyland Paris Version Of HISTA In Discoveryland, it might be replaced by Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Her are my time period ideas.

Ancient Past:
  • Dinosaur Days
  • Ice Age
  • Egyptian Empire
American Past:
  • 1st Thanksgiving
  • Revolutionary War
  • Civil War
20th Century
  • 1910s
  • 1950s
  • 1980s
The Future
  • Earth; 2095
  • Moon; 2176
  • Mars; 2243
i've come up with both names of the main characters & the Queues

Main Characters

The Boy: Alex Elk
The Girl: April Bracy
The Inventor: Wilbur Bracy

Queues

Disneyland
While waiting in line, visitors will see what remains of Bracy Mansion (Tomorrowland Theatre)
Stepping inside what used to be the Hall they may see items about to go to auction (they might see some props from Captain EO)

Epcot's Imagination Pavillion
Located right to the glass pyraimds, visitors will see what remains of Bracy Mansion (Imagination Theatre)
Stepping inside the once Great Hall they may see items about to go to auction (they might see some props from both Captain EO & Honey I Shrunk The Audience)

Toyko Disneyland
Stepping inside what used to be the Hall of Bracy Mansion (Tomorrowland Theatre) visitors may see items about to go to auction (they might see some props from Honey I Shrunk The Audience)

What do you think?

Here are my ideas for character names:

Boy: Joe Smith
Girl: May Edison
Inventor: Thomas Edison
Follower 1: (just to bring them to another park) Dreamfinder
Follower 2: Figment

Disneyland Queue:
same as yours
Epcot Queue:
same as yours
Tokyo Disneyland Queue:
same as yours

What do you think?
:D

adv.bluedude

Her are my time period ideas.

Ancient Past:
  • Dinosaur Days
  • Ice Age
  • Egyptian Empire
American Past:
  • 1st Thanksgiving
  • Revolutionary War
  • Civil War
20th Century
  • 1910s
  • 1950s
  • 1980s
The Future
  • Earth; 2095
  • Moon; 2176
  • Mars; 2243

Here are my ideas for character names:

Boy: Joe Smith
Girl: May Edison
Inventor: Thomas Edison
Follower 1: (just to bring them to another park) Dreamfinder
Follower 2: Figment

Disneyland Queue:
same as yours
Epcot Queue:
same as yours
Tokyo Disneyland Queue:
same as yours

What do you think?
:D

What's the difference? They look to be basically the same ride.

megatron_85

Original Poster
What's the difference? They look to be basically the same ride.

That's right adv.bluedude

1.) i've come up with characters, you guys must come up with an description to a character, besides Dreamfinder & Figment will never fit in this movie, but Dreamfinder can also return to The Imagination Pavilion which is due for 4th referb any day now, also if Thomas Edison was lost in space he woudn't have started the Motion Picture Patents Company, However Joe Smith & May Edison are great characters i think put them as friends of Alex in the Pre-Show (I Which I Will Put up).

2.) i've Already decided on Ramdomly selected events in this film, you must now put up future events for later referbs, kermitdefrog you are the first to come up with these events:

• Egyptian Empire
  • The Civil War
  • The 1910s
  • The Awsome 80's
Now, The Future Might Need A Little Tweaking:

• Spacestation Prime, 2095 A.D.
  • Planet Aquarius, 2176 A.D.
  • Terra Beta, 2243 A.D.
3.) As you Already Guessed, i've come up with the Pre-Show

The Pre-Show Starts with an Sponsor film (Kodak (Same as Captian EO Tribute)/JCB), Then An Backstory is shown, In 1899 Wilbur Bracy invented an Time Machine to go in back 6 years ago the day before his wife's death but an Time Storm appears standed him in the Future, Leaving behind his only Daughter April & Three kinds of time pieces, but they are Time Locators capable of finding the Time Machine but she took the one that nearly complete and by accident she is standed in The Anicent Past, Leaving behind Two completed Time Locators & an Mansion wearing & tearing itself appart by time, 100 years later in 1999, Alex Elk an abandoned boy enter what was left of the mansion to find what to him "an old pocketwatch" that is until he opens it, next thing he knows he is traveling through time, his destination: unknown, Today in the modern world, an auction is being held before the mansion is scheduled for it's demolition & one of the items is what it's called an fully working 19th century watch or so it seems.

I Think i have Corey Burton to do a Paul Frees-like Narration on the Pre-Show

adv.bluedude

That's right adv.bluedude

1.) i've come up with characters, you guys must come up with an description to a character, besides Dreamfinder & Figment will never fit in this movie, but Dreamfinder can also return to The Imagination Pavilion which is due for 4th referb any day now, also if Thomas Edison was lost in space he woudn't have started the Motion Picture Patents Company, However Joe Smith & May Edison are great characters i think put them as friends of Alex in the Pre-Show (I Which I Will Put up).

2.) i've Already decided on Ramdomly selected events in this film, you must now put up future events for later referbs, kermitdefrog you are the first to come up with these events:

• Egyptian Empire
  • The Civil War
  • The 1910s
  • The Awsome 80's
Now, The Future Might Need A Little Tweaking:

• Spacestation Prime, 2095 A.D.
  • Planet Aquarius, 2176 A.D.
  • Terra Beta, 2243 A.D.
3.) As you Already Guessed, i've come up with the Pre-Show

The Pre-Show Starts with an Sponsor film (Kodak (Same as Captian EO Tribute)/JCB), Then An Backstory is shown, In 1899 Wilbur Bracy invented an Time Machine to go in back 6 years ago the day before his wife's death but an Time Storm appears standed him in the Future, Leaving behind his only Daughter April & Three kinds of time pieces, but they are Time Locators capable of finding the Time Machine but she took the one that nearly complete and by accident she is standed in The Anicent Past, Leaving behind Two completed Time Locators & an Mansion wearing & tearing itself appart by time, 100 years later in 1999, Alex Elk an abandoned boy enter what was left of the mansion to find what to him "an old pocketwatch" that is until he opens it, next thing he knows he is traveling through time, his destination: unknown, Today in the modern world, an auction is being held before the mansion is scheduled for it's demolition & one of the items is what it's called an fully working 19th century watch or so it seems.

I Think i have Corey Burton to do a Paul Frees-like Narration on the Pre-Show

It sounds good. It would be weird for me hearing Corey Burton do the narration just because I would keep hearing General Knowledge in the back of my head

megatron_85

Original Poster
Here Is My Idea Of The Area Music For The Imagination Pavilion
When Odyssey Into Time Opens At Epcot

It Contains Remixes Of Classic Epcot Songs & Other Songs

One Little Spark
New Horizons
The Timekeeper (TDL TL Area Music Version)
It's Fun To Be Free
Magic Journeys
Energy (You Make The World Go Round)
Tron (TDL TL Area Music Version)
We Are Here To Change The World
Listen To The Land
Tomorrow's Child
Makin' Memories
Space (Horizons)
Traveling Thru Time (Can Be Used As Theme For "Odyssey Into Time")
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Medley (Main Theme/A Whale of a Tale/Nemo's Theme)
Honey I Blew Up The Kid Main Theme
Centercore Finale (From World Of Motion)
Universe Of Energy
Imagination Institute Theme
The Timekeeper Load Music (TDL TL Area Music Version)
We're Just Begin To Dream (Epcot Center Theme)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom