Odd AP Issue

MT Lott 1971

Original Poster
I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on a very odd situation we are having with our AP's.

They expire Aug 30th. We renewed online last Friday, presented ecertificate to ticket window Saturday morning, scanned and we were good to go until August 30, 2015.

Fast forward to this weekend and I cannot log into any of the AP benefits pages (i.e. early RunDisney reg, etc). It redirects me to link my passes. I attempted to do so, even though I thought it was odd, but then tells me that that pass is already linked, which I obviously knew.

When I look on the about me section of my profile online it shows both the current AP and the one ready to take it's place. On the MDE app it no longer shows an AP affiliation. When I click on the link on the MDE website that is right above where your AP affiliation is, it again asks me to link my AP.

Anyone know what I could have done wrong? Called internet support yesterday and they had no idea.

asialeigh

I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on a very odd situation we are having with our AP's.

They expire Aug 30th. We renewed online last Friday, presented ecertificate to ticket window Saturday morning, scanned and we were good to go until August 30, 2015.

Fast forward to this weekend and I cannot log into any of the AP benefits pages (i.e. early RunDisney reg, etc). It redirects me to link my passes. I attempted to do so, even though I thought it was odd, but then tells me that that pass is already linked, which I obviously knew.

When I look on the about me section of my profile online it shows both the current AP and the one ready to take it's place. On the MDE app it no longer shows an AP affiliation. When I click on the link on the MDE website that is right above where your AP affiliation is, it again asks me to link my AP.

Anyone know what I could have done wrong? Called internet support yesterday and they had no idea.

Are you going to the parks again any time soon? I'd go to Guest Relations. They may be able to figure out something on their ticketing system or call the cast IT line at least and try to figure it out from there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom