October trip

magicbymarriage

Wife and I went this past October. Weather was great. Very warm. The crowds were light and nothing had more than a twenty to thirty minute wait. World showcase was crowded weekend nights, probably due to the food and wine festival. We enjoy this time of year. Food and wine fest is interesting and the Halloween party is fun.

Upvote 0

kerrie

I go every year in October weather is perfect, crowds are low, lines are perfect. I love october and the not so scary holloween is good for kids and adults alike. i think they will have a blast

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Cooler toward the end of October...and significantly lower chance of tropical storms. Get a little bump in attendance for Columbus day/fall break weekend. Epcot is also a bit busier, particularly on weekends with food and wine festival.

Overall, a great time to go!

Upvote 0

Yanks07

I agree with Dave ^, although this past Oct. was unuasually hot. DW and I have been down the last week of Oct. the past 8 years and just love that time of year. How you going to suprise them?? :sohappy:

Upvote 0

JillC LI

We were just there this past October, and it was fabulous! Beautiful weather everyday and low crowds and waits under 20 minutes for all rides (except Toy Story Mania). We had a blast at MNSSHP with the whole family in costume, and the Food and Wine Festival was fantastic. I highly recommend it. Just avoid Columbus Day Weekend and Halloween Weekend if you want to miss the crowds.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
we are going this oct also, Actually Oct 25th to Nov 5th. I am looking forward to the nicer weather low crowds and Mickeys Halloween Party

While it is a fun time, the challenge you will have with MNSSHP during that time is it will be at it's most crowded. The weekend before Halloween (Monday this year) will most likely sell out.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

October is a beautiful month to go!!! Weather is great and crowds are manageable. Free Dining could possibly be offered too!!! have fun!!! In the process of planning a surprise Dec trip for my son now!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom