October Pin Codes or Discounts?

WendyTinkerbell

Hi! Does anyone know about any pin codes or discounts for the time frame of October 19-24. I received a Monster, Inc. pin code thing but those dates were excluded. (Not sure why those dates are excluded since it is well after Columbus Day?) I was wondering if anyone had received a different one for those dates and whether it would be worth calling Disney to ask if there were any other ones under our names. Is it even possible to have more than one pin code available to you at a time?

Thanks for your help and have a magical day!

lilclerk

You can definitely have more than one pin at once, I've gotten several over the last year and most of them overlapped each other. I haven't heard about any discounts for October other than that Monster pin that was sent out, but I would think they'll start coming out within the next few weeks.

Upvote 0

Tinkrbell

Any discounts for then probably won't be released until after the free dining booking period ends, which I think is right before it starts in August. Disney usually doesn't have 2 different discount promotions available to be booked at the same time, even if the dates they're good for are different.

Upvote 0
Oct Discounts

We are hoping for Oct. pincodes for discounts & or Annual Pass Discounts for Oct. 14th thru 28th......Hopefully something will be out soon...That will determine where we stay...& for how long!!!!!!

Upvote 0
????

What is the Monster Inc pin code???...I never get any pin codes.....I guess being an Annual Passholder I am left out of alot of discounts.....???? not sure why.....:veryconfu

Upvote 0

CrazyaboutGoofy

In the beginning of May I got a pin via email from Disney Destinations for Free Dining. 10/3/10 - 11/23/10 and 11/28/10 - 12/24/10. We are going in November and saved almost $1000.00 :sohappy: You get the Basic Dining if you're staying at a Moderate Resort and Quick Service Dining if staying at Value Resort.

I would call Disney, you never know!! :)

Upvote 0

lilclerk

What is the Monster Inc pin code???...I never get any pin codes.....I guess being an Annual Passholder I am left out of alot of discounts.....???? not sure why.....:veryconfu
I'm an AP and Disney Visa holder, and I get pin codes a lot. They're random :shrug: I do play on the WDW website a lot though.
The "monster" pin was for 40% off any level of resort for certain weeks through December.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom