October Park Hours

docdebbi

they usually come out shortly before the end of the month before the 6 month for ADR mark. meaning, since you can book ADRs for october in march, they should come out in late feb. i also am going oct- but late october, so should have plenty of time to eval calendar before deciding which park which day and which ressies.
just remember- lately Disney has been holding back on hours until they see their hotel bookings for the month. not uncommon at all to see hours lengthened and extra shows added only a few weeks to days before the actual date. really screwing with my carefully made plans:mad:

Upvote 0

draybook

Original Poster
Just revised my October plans we'll be heading to the world 10/19!!

That's my birthday!!

I'm hoping they hurry up and release the dates along with FD, because I see on last year's calendar that FD wasn't offered on the 4th, which is when we are supposed to check in this year. I might just have to bite the bullet and have us arrive a day early and pay the extra $200 room fee.

Upvote 0

s&k'smom

Happy Birthday, I know jet blue just released October flights so I'm hoping to book this weekend. WE are debating if we should change our hotel and frankly base our park days on where to eat!!

Upvote 0

popcenturylover

They haven't released the September hours yet. Those should be released at the end of Feb./beginning of March. So, I would think that it would be the end of March/beginning of April for October's hours.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom