October park hours, Extra Magic Hours, and dates for MNSSHP announced!

tink81

Why is there a schedule for Wishes? I thought it went off everynight, barring any inclimate weather or corporate event... if this is the case, can you post a similar schedule for September??? I would really appreciate it!

KentB3

Original Poster
David said:
A few posts earlier mentioned the omission of the party on the 12th. http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mk/mnssh.htm has MNSSHP listed for the 12th as well, so maybe it was just an oversight at Intercot.

I noticed that too. Some of the dates were left off on InterCOT. Here are the complete MNSSHP dates for October 2006:

September 29, October 2, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16, 17, 19, 20, 23, 24, 26, 27, 30 & 31

mousermerf

Account Suspended
tink81 said:
Why is there a schedule for Wishes? I thought it went off everynight, barring any inclimate weather or corporate event... if this is the case, can you post a similar schedule for September??? I would really appreciate it!

Wishes is not preformed for guests of the MK during days when there is a MNSSHP. The park closes at 6pm, prior to it being dark enough for fireworks, and instead a special version of Wishes, last year called HalloWishes, plays during the event for event guests.

If you hit the disneyworld website, you can goto the September calendar and click on the dates and it will bring up a day-in-detail window which will give exact times for parades, fireworks, etc. If it's not listed, it's not happening that day.

Be sure to check back as you approach your trip - park hours are often adjusted.

parker kim

talking about the MNSSHP could anyone tell me around what time do the characters start dressing in halloween costomes at Libery tree tavern on the night of the MNSSHP. Hoping to eat there befor the party starts but, don't want to miss the in costomes either.

bgraham34

i am thinking of Going the first week of Oct to see MNSSHP. I love the Christmas one do you think i would like this. I am not a fan of Halloween.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom