October Crowds?

Al

Hi all!!

Could someone tell me how busy the parks (and waterparks) tend to be in October? We are thinking of heading over to wdw around then (fingers crossed!!!!). Ie. What are usual wait times? Anything rediculous? We went to DL at christmas, and the queue for PotC was like65mins, but the queue for haunted mansion was about 10!

Thanks guys!!!!

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Re: PARK HOURS???

Originally posted by WooGuin
Does anyone know what the PARK HOURS are for end of Sept up to 10th Oct?????

They will not be posted until closer to those months, but I know from being there the last two years, MK was like to 6:00 weekdays, 9:00 weekends, Epcot till 7:00, WS till 9:00, MGM till 7:00 or 8:00, and DAK will 6:00.

They did however last year begin extending those hours for a test, so the first week of October we had MK till like 9:00 and had fireworks during the week. Usally they reserved the fireworks for the weekend arounf that time of the year.

It was nice to get the extended hours, but they only did it for a few weeks and then they went back to the shorter hours.

Upvote 0

ddrongowski

WHOO HOO

My family and I are going in October 4th-13TH also. We have been there in Sep and Jul, and it sounds like the parks will be very empty in comparison. M I C (see you later) K E Y (why? because we like you) M O U S E......

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom