October AP Room Discounts

FBullock

Anybody heard of any or know when the October AP room discounts (if any) could be coming out? I've seen the Sept stuff but working on trip that starts Oct 1. Just checking before I call.

Thanks

mellybear

I would keep calling they should be out soon! I call like once a week or keep checking the website..! I am waiting on AP rates for december myself.. I still have sometime but cant wait...!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

#1DizGal

Had a convo with reservations last week - was told that if AP rates were to materialize, would be the last week of August. Seems right - historically speaking. We're all hoping and praying!

Upvote 0

AEfx

Instead of calling just visit Mousesavers every day. They usually have at least a day or so advance notice - or we get the same here from members. Disney sends out emails the day before many times, but we always seem to find out before the email comes.

Mousesavers, as it is dedicated to nothing but discounts at WDW, is always spot on.

AEfx

Upvote 0

Yanks07

In 03 and 04 the rates came out the end of Aug. (This will be my 6th Oct. trip and an AP holder all those years) Last year was a mess with the best rate deal they had going on. But I would say end of Aug. is a good bet. :wave:

Upvote 0

colliera

?!@%$&??#@

What? :eek:

No post lecturing AP holders that a room discount is not a benefit, only an occasionaly limited offer? (As if we haven't hear that a million times before.)

Someone's slipping.

Upvote 0

AEfx

What? :eek:

No post lecturing AP holders that a room discount is not a benefit, only an occasionaly limited offer? (As if we haven't hear that a million times before.)

Someone's slipping.

Well, in this case, the OP wasn't saying, "Oh the nerve of them not having discounts for when *I* want to go!", they were simply asking if anyone had a head's up.

It's sound advice - if you buy an AP soley to gamble on room discounts possibly being released, it's just that : a gamble.

The problem is the attitude of a small group of APers who feel that these discounts are a "right" and not a special offer, and then whine when they can't use a code on their existing reservation that, again, they gambled a code would be released.

Hoping for codes is great, expecting them is what gets people into trouble - and telling people that before they count their chickens can save heartache later.

AEfx

Upvote 0

colliera

Yep!

I totally agree. While the AP sounds like it is expensive it is actually cheaper once you get past the breakpoint. There are enough benefits that are part of the deal that if you take advantage of them it will really save $$.

You just have to be some like me that thinks WDW is their second home.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom