October 23-30

JasonDeyoung

its been a few years since I've headed over to WDW during the month of October. From what I recall it was pretty empty, granted I know that can change! Has anyone been there the last year or two during the dates above that can refresh my memory :) I know mnsshp is going and F&W which I'll be attending both

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Hey Jason it has definitely become more crowded in the last couple of years due to the parties (which they have added more of) and the Food and wine festival. Steer clear of the parties on the weekends and Halloween since they are more crowded and tend to sell out faster. Food and wine can also be extremely crowded on the weekends now with the locals joining in on the festivities.

Have a great time!

Pam

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Still a great time to go but yet not empty it's still enjoyable. We have been those dates the past few years and didn't find it too crowded at all. Yes weekends are more busy but we even went to the MNSSHP on Halloween and yes although sold out was not bad at all. Love Food&Wine fest time! :)

Upvote 0

JasonDeyoung

Original Poster
Still a great time to go but yet not empty it's still enjoyable. We have been those dates the past few years and didn't find it too crowded at all. Yes weekends are more busy but we even went to the MNSSHP on Halloween and yes although sold out was not bad at all. Love Food&Wine fest time! :)
Thanks I didn't think it'd be to bad, I go every other month just haven't made it back October for some reason.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thanks I didn't think it'd be to bad, I go every other month just haven't made it back October for some reason.

You're very welcome! Things can change year to year and day to day as you know going so much so be prepared for anything and you'll be fine. We also love early-mid December that's the time we go most often but the last few years went earlier which is our 2nd fave time to go. Hope you have a wonderful trip!! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom