October 2008... yesterday...

SamnDawn060304

Last night I made dinner for everyone (DM, SIL, BF, DD,DH, DS, & myself). When my SIL showed up (she lives next door). I always make dinner when she works the first shift. She had two envelopes in her hand and I felt my heart start to race with this feeling of excitement. Could this be it... the long awaited Disney package. We booked this vacation on July 4th. What a way to celebrate!

YES YES it is :sohappy:... our MNSSHP tickets and Itinerary for October 17-22 staying at CS. I quickly but carefully opened up the envelopes and read the entire contents to everyone. My SIL surprised me by saying she would like to have the ticket with Mickey on it. :eek: I say I was surprised because it took a longgggg time to convince her to go and now here she was wanting a certain ticket. :hammer:

We ate and talked a little bit about what we would be doing and seeing. When were talking about decorating for X-mas and Thanksgiving. My SIL then surprised :eek: me again by saying that at that time we will have been back and wishing we were getting ready to go.:cry: This is coming for a VERY reluctant traveler. WOW!!! Maybe she is headed down the ... Hi my name is Dawn and I am a Disney Addict!:sohappy: Could this be possible? :rolleyes: I can only DREAM!

Thanks for listening! :)

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
We'll be there at the same time, staying at POR. Our packet just came the other day, very exciting! Which MNSSHP are you attending? We'll be at the one on the 21st :wave:

We are at CS and we are going the same day the 21st! We are going as the three blind mice. :ROFLOL:

People are full of surprises when it comes to Disney :rolleyes:

Yes they are and man she really surprised me.

Not long enough since 1977

Rico that is a long time. Is this the first time you have sought professional help? :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom