October 1st Announcements

brkgnews

ok i am very intrigued by this.Do you really want us to watch GMA or are you being sarcastic?How does the op's of this thread know about an announcement
Although I have no advance info about anything on Good Morning America, it's probably not a bad idea to watch. If any of the morning shows would have a WDW hootenanny going, it'd be GMA (given both past history and present ownership).

CarlHS

Does it annoy anyone else that at WDW a new ride is new for like 3-5 years. And new rides/shows are announced 3 or 4 times. Just irks me.

Frustrates me to no end, while I understand marketing it...

WDW grows so slowly compared to the others park vs park. MK has had negative growth since 1992 (the last time it got an E-Ticket) and has lost an E-Ticket since...

JEANYLASER

I hope to bring back Dreamfinder and Figment to update the Journey into the Imagination ride and update the new 3D Movie. And the update rehab the Theater too. We wait for the official announcement In October1st! And I wish that Operation:Rescue Dreamfinder will be the new name of a ride in Epcot! I wait for the official announcement about the new ride for the Epcot's 25th Birthday!

madge

Although I have no advance info about anything on Good Morning America, it's probably not a bad idea to watch. If any of the morning shows would have a WDW hootenanny going, it'd be GMA (given both past history and present ownership).

I don't know the specifics, but I've seen it mentioned on a couple of message boards that there is going to be a dream giveaway (contest?) of a day at Castaway Cay - it's going to be announced on GMA Monday morning.

LudwigVonDrake

Disney will announce that it is bringing the largest dream yet to life by further extending the Year of a Million Dreams so that it will span 28 months in total. Only by the magic of Disney can a single year last 28 months! Does that mean we get 2.333 million dreams, though? I didn't get my dream yet...

I didn't get my dream either! :( Someone at Disney owes me one!!! :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom