October 1st Announcements

ToTBellHop

eh...nothin particularly big for WDW...maybe a mention of the construction site next to the Contemporary that doesn't exist...otherwise, they'll show off the HM stuff, SSE stuff, and present a very pretty powerpoint on Toy Story Mania. Then Jay Rasulo will invite guests to ride the brand-new Expedition: Everest and announce the changeover to Disney's Hollywood Studios...and maybe some interesting stuff pertaining to that park. They'll have to debrief Jay first, though, and let him know that there are now 4 parks.

jmuboy

Does it annoy anyone else that at WDW a new ride is new for like 3-5 years. And new rides/shows are announced 3 or 4 times. Just irks me.

phenom1307

Does it annoy anyone else that at WDW a new ride is new for like 3-5 years. And new rides/shows are announced 3 or 4 times. Just irks me.

it annoys me as well....they should place them closer together...its so exciting to go on a new ride for the first, at least thats how it was for me going on EE, although the seas with nemo was a complete let down

ToTBellHop

Disney will announce that it is bringing the largest dream yet to life by further extending the Year of a Million Dreams so that it will span 28 months in total. Only by the magic of Disney can a single year last 28 months! Does that mean we get 2.333 million dreams, though? I didn't get my dream yet...

jt04

Disney will announce that it is bringing the largest dream yet to life by further extending the Year of a Million Dreams so that it will span 28 months in total. Only by the magic of Disney can a single year last 28 months! Does that mean we get 2.333 million dreams, though? I didn't get my dream yet...

:ROFLOL:

Welcome back! Missed your sarcasm (and I am not being sarcastic)

netenyahoo

It'll be Epcot's birthday, but I am sure all the announcements will be about the Studios.

I wish they would announce a new country for World Showcase.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
GAH!!!!!!

Why do we think there's going to be announcements Oct 1st?

*forbids this thread to continue until someone answers*

ToTBellHop

Disney tends to have a press event at WDW every October 1st...some years more interesting than others...I'm personally hoping for "it's a small world"--ROCK IT!

the-reason14

OMG, yes. Soarin is still considered new as well as Everest. And in my book I dont consider them new. I guess because we can go so frequently that it just becomes a little mundane after awhile. But the once in a lifetime type guest that will come next year or so, will be in awe of the new Everest and Soarin rides, even though they are indeed OLD.:brick:

Enigma

Account Suspended
GAH!!!!!!

Why do we think there's going to be announcements Oct 1st?

*forbids this thread to continue until someone answers*

Well now adays Disney doesn't do anything unless there is a marketing advantage..so if they do make the effort to rededicate EPCOT CENTER than they will probably use it as an opprotunity to reiterate TOY STORY MOVE-TIEIN mania and the "BRAND NEW" The Seas with Finding Nemo & Friends cartoon overlay and how sucessful their year of a million churros is going.

However the optimist in me hopes that since on Disneylands 50th. they announced the Subs were coming back maybe they will annouce Journey into Imagination is coming back for Epcot Centers 25th. That would be a positive (they could even tie-it in to the year of a million dreams with DREAMFINDER)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom