O Hana

scout0917

I am going to WDW on Sept 19-24 and I want to have dinner at O Hana, I was wondering if anyone has had dinner there and what they thought of it.

Scout :veryconfu

Maria

Excellent! My favorite place to eat in WDW! Go there for dinner and I am sure you will not be dissapointed! the food is so tasteful! and the banana bread is sooo good too! If you have room for dessert, do it too! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

kal1484

Originally posted by Maria
Excellent! My favorite place to eat in WDW! Go there for dinner and I am sure you will not be dissapointed! the food is so tasteful! and the banana bread is sooo good too! If you have room for dessert, do it too! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

I totally agree!! The desserts are awesome! They have good food for kids too, my sister loved it.

Upvote 0

scout0917

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks everyone

I cant wait to go, It is so hard not to tell the hubby, he was wondering why I suddenly started talking about DisneyWorld and then bought Birnbaums book...LOL

I cant wait ...I cant wait...I cant wait...

Upvote 0

DisneyCP2000

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! It is so much fun, and it's well worth it since it's a 'buffet' The bread and dessert is SOOOOOoooo good :slurp:. Plus if you dine late enough you can catch fantasy in the sky. They turn the music up in the restaurant so you can experience it too.
Good Eats!!!!

Upvote 0

fanofwdw

Question as follow-up

How late should you make reservations to see it there and are they better than seeing them at the beach (of the Polynesian?)

Upvote 0

Tigggrl

Ohana....yummmmmm
Its fabulous! And SOOOO filling! LOL! The entertainment and atmosphere is really fantastic...and Breakfast is goood too!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom