NYC World of Disney

mpoppins76

I even more excited about my trip now :) I am off to New York for 4 days in October (my first time) then down to the world for 10 days straight after. Thought New York would be Disney free, but now I know I will be able to get my fix there too!!!!!
You should try and see one of their Broadway shows while you're here if you have a chance. :) Lion King is just phenomenal. Tix to Mary Poppins are a little bit cheaper and it is absolutely enchanting. :)

islesgirl

The events they have at that store are great. When Peter Pan was released on DVD a few months ago they had the woman who did the voice for Wendy and the woman who modeled as Tinkerbelle there signing autographs. I went about a month ago and they had a Jack Sparrow Meet and Greet. It was actually a Jack Sparrow that appears in Disney World. It was great because we all know how difficult it is to meet Jack in Disney World. He was a lot of fun. And I love the NY specfic merchandise that the store sells.

mpoppins76

The events they have at that store are great. When Peter Pan was released on DVD a few months ago they had the woman who did the voice for Wendy and the woman who modeled as Tinkerbelle there signing autographs. I went about a month ago and they had a Jack Sparrow Meet and Greet. It was actually a Jack Sparrow that appears in Disney World. It was great because we all know how difficult it is to meet Jack in Disney World. He was a lot of fun. And I love the NY specfic merchandise that the store sells.
I love the "I Mickey NY" merchandise they have out now. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom