Nutella waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow

DisneyDebNJ

My son loves Nutella and this is a must try this trip, however he doesnt like strawberries. (Whats wrong with this man????) He was hoping he could get it just with the banana. This should be interesting LOL

ExtinctJenn

I had this a couple of weeks ago. It's REALLY good, but it's really, really big. Easily big enough for two people to split and not feel hungry. And because two people can split one, it's a pretty good deal.

But yes, it tasted really good. However, it's pretty messy and not the sort of snack you can eat while you walk. You'll definitely need to sit at one of the little tables.
I love this! So much, in fact, that we made our own when we got home. Not the same as eating it in the middle of the Magic Kingdom, but it made a great Saturday-morning breakfast, especially with some D-Tunes playing in the background. :)

Ok so since we have two people here who have had it, I have to ask a question. When I first looked at this I immediately wanted to add it to our list of stuff we have to try on the next trip but... I've noticed, at least for me, that Nutella is the kind of thing that too much of it can be overkill. One of my favorite snacks is a tiny bit of Nutella on a Ritz cracker. The last time I made it, I way overdid it on the Nutella and could barely eat it. So... can either of you speak to whether or not you felt there was too much or just enough on this?

Blueskyze

Ok so since we have two people here who have had it, I have to ask a question. When I first looked at this I immediately wanted to add it to our list of stuff we have to try on the next trip but... I've noticed, at least for me, that Nutella is the kind of thing that too much of it can be overkill. One of my favorite snacks is a tiny bit of Nutella on a Ritz cracker. The last time I made it, I way overdid it on the Nutella and could barely eat it. So... can either of you speak to whether or not you felt there was too much or just enough on this?

I didn't feel like it was too much at all, for me it was just right. But I'm sure if you told them you just wanted a thin layer of Nutella, they'd be happy to make it that way for you.

disney1077

Original Poster
My son loves Nutella and this is a must try this trip, however he doesnt like strawberries. (Whats wrong with this man????) He was hoping he could get it just with the banana. This should be interesting LOL

That is so funny because my mom doesn't like the bananas so I told her I would eat the bananas and she could eat the strawberries.:D

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

I didn't think it was too much at all, but it is quite messy. Definitely get a fork and knife.

NYwdwfan

I ordered it for my 8 year old for breakfast. I got the strawberry one, my husband the prosciutto and egg one and my son had a waffle with syrup. I think it was 4 QS meals. It was WAAAAY too much food but absolutely delicious tasting them all!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom