Number of days you can book FP+ for

Hula Popper

Original Poster
This is somewhat related to the MNSSHP question, but if you have a 6 night stay, a 5 day ticket and MNSSHP tickets for the 6th night, can you book FP+ from 4pm to 7pm on the 6th day and FP+ throughout the day on days 1 through 5? Or if you book FP+ on the 6th day, will the system only allow you to book FP+ on 4 other days because you have a 5 and not a 6 day ticket?

Hula Popper

Original Poster
It will only let you book FP for as many days as you have park tickets. I don't think FP+ is active during parties anyway.

Right, it's not active during the parties, but several people have said they've been able to book FP+ reservations under a MNSSHP ticket, and booked them for the 4pm to 7pm window when you are able to enter the park with the MNSSHP ticket, but before the party starts at 7pm.

If that's true, I'm wondering how the system would handle having both regular tickets and a MNSHHP ticket.

Tom

Beta Return
Right, it's not active during the parties, but several people have said they've been able to book FP+ reservations under a MNSSHP ticket, and booked them for the 4pm to 7pm window when you are able to enter the park with the MNSSHP ticket, but before the party starts at 7pm.

If that's true, I'm wondering how the system would handle having both regular tickets and a MNSHHP ticket.

Interesting. I just asked my wife and she confirmed you can use them to book FP 4-7 (she's a travel agent and has a client who did it).

Tom

Beta Return
Do you know how you are able to do it>? When you arrive? Online?

I do not. That client of hers hasn't gone yet (obviously, since there aren't any parties taking place yet), but they were able to book FP+ during their party time, without using a day from their tickets. I assume you need to link your party tickets to your MDE account, and then it opens up another day of FP eligibility.

Hula Popper

Original Poster
Okay, well my 60 day window opened up and I ended up being able to book fastpasses on all 6 days with just the 5 day park hopper and the MNSSHP for the 6th day.

stevehousse

We did this last year in Nov when we stayed on site. We had 4 day tickets and booked our FP+ for the 4 days we wanted to use. At around 45 days is when we bought our tickets for the MVMCP and they were delivered the following week. I added the party ticket to MDE account and it recognizes it as an additional ticket. It let me book FP+ on the party ticket that I added.

With the party ticket you are able to enter the park starting at 4pm. So essentially you have until 7pm to use your FPs. Once 7pm hits FP is no longer available for the duration of the party.

Now I will say this as a caution. When u go to book those FPs on a party ticket, the MDE account does not take into effect that you can only enter the park at 4pm. It have me times for the full day (9am-7pm). I chose our 3 rides and then had to go back and make sure they fit the 4-7pm time slots.

Also make sure you use your hard ticket for the party to enter! Last year there were problems with people scanning their MBs to enter the party, and it would take a regular ticket day as used and not the party ticket.

Use the hard ticket to enter, but use te MB to redeem fast pass!

lilclerk

I have 10 day tickets plus a MNSSHP ticket, and I was able to make 11 days worth of FP+. Whether or not those ones I made between 4 and 7 the night of the party will work, I don't know, but they're there.

draybook

As long as the MNSSHP ticket is linked to your MDE account you should be able to book the 4-7pm FP+s at 60 days out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom