NuCitra Brainstorming Thread - Project Seven: A Splash of Placemaking

goofyyukyuk

I just made this lol... but it's kinda sloppy haha
La Porte.png

goofyyukyuk

Phew... Internet went down for a couple minutes... had me freaked out I was gonna miss the deadline... great work everyone! We really pulled together and put in an awesome project! I'll see you on the other side of the merge!

I think I know part of why I'm in favor of both. Each logo is better for a different section of La Porte

This logo fits better for the PatF courtyard and section

This logo fits better for the Bayou/outpost section.
Hahaha... something about great minds?

goofyyukyuk

Well it looks like our presentation wasn’t received as well as I was hoping... I’m really sorry about that everyone... I thought it was a cool way to go outside the box and really immerse someone in the map, but in hindsight, I probably should’ve gone with something more standard/traditional... hopefully the last two judges liked it more

NigelChanning

Well it looks like our presentation wasn’t received as well as I was hoping... I’m really sorry about that everyone... I thought it was a cool way to go outside the box and really immerse someone in the map, but in hindsight, I probably should’ve gone with something more standard/traditional... hopefully the last two judges liked it more
No need to worry. We all should’ve seen that coming.
C42F4388-77A7-44DF-B00A-E1FBEE2388C4.jpeg

PerGron

Oh well, we tried something new and that should be commended, even if they don’t love it as much as we did. My biggest fear is that at this rate, we have to lose one of us!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Prezi is pretty new territory for projects like this. First time doing something really creative and outside the box like this is gonna be a bit rough. Nothing to be sorry about, you tried something new! Still turned out pretty great I think even it had some rough spots.

spacemt354

Chili's
I know this was last project but I liked it

I'd never mark down for trying something new presentation wise. Because now if you do it again you have some things to improve and can do it better, or, it gives you the confidence to continue to try new things thus expanding the reach of future presentations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom