Now that we are closer.........

BeanCounterBob

We have just 54 days until we get home! I did have a few questions to throw out there on some bookings.

For Tron/Guardians/and Rise of Resistance- how do I get on these rides. Is the only way Lightning Lane, or are they running the virtual que where I have to try to book at 7am/1pm. We are not getting Genie plus.....not that I think it does much for these ones

Is Gideons still on a virtual que?

Finally, is Mirabel doing meet and greets still? and if so, where can we find her?

Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
I’ll try and answer as best I can.

Tron and Guardians:
These have two ways to ride - buy an ILL (individual LL) &/or join the VQ at either 7am or 1pm. You don’t say if you’re staying onsite, but the VQs require a park reservation and is open to everyone at those times. If you are staying onsite you can book ILLs at 7am. If staying offsite you must wait until the park opens. Either way you choose your return time like you do an ADR. Slide along to the hour you want and it’ll offer you the specific times available.

Rise of the Resistance no longer has a VQ. You can buy an ILL &/or wait in stand-by.

Mirabel is meeting where Merida used to, bedside the castle.

No idea about Gideons, sorry!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Should add you can book 2 ILLs per day, but only one per ride.

So if you have hoppers or an AP you could book Rise and Tron both at 7am. Obviously you’d need one to be after 2pm.

Upvote 0

Worldlover71

Since you are staying at a deluxe resort, you can take advantage of the days with extended evening hours if you choose. If you do so, there is a third chance to join VQs at 6pm.

I'm pretty sure the new Mirabel M&G is not open yet. She may be meeting somewhere else, and I think she is in the daily cavalcades.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Since you are staying at a deluxe resort, you can take advantage of the days with extended evening hours if you choose. If you do so, there is a third chance to join VQs at 6pm.

I'm pretty sure the new Mirabel M&G is not open yet. She may be meeting somewhere else, and I think she is in the daily cavalcades.
Oh shoot, didn’t realise Mirabel wasn’t meeting yet. Hopefully will be in 2 months though. 🤞
The MK extended evening hours may not be happening then though. But if they are, OP should know that they get the 6pm VQ in addition to one of the others.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom