NOW OPEN: Cyber Sports Challege @ Innoventions East

speck76

Original Poster
Cyber Sports Challege has opened at Innoventions East (area 14, near the UL Test the Limits Lab)

It is presented by XaviX.

The description: Are you an athelete at heart? Do you like to play video games? This place is for you! Give our virtual sports games a try, and experience what it's like to be in the game, but not on the field.

Pictures will be posted in a few minutes.

RyanJW

I actually got to play the bowling game a few weeks ago when I was there on my senior trip.

The game was really fun and very realistic.. The baseball looked fun as well.

-Ryan

RyanJW

As of right now, they have a game where you take a bat, and swing at pitches.. I guess depending on your swing and speed, the ball goes whereever :)

The other game is bowling, which I played, they give you an incredibly light clear small bowling ball and you roll it up, depending on the approach and where you follow-through at and all that jazz, it decides whether you knock any pins down :)

-Ryan

mandib

Oh this sounds exciting! I really want to do this. The idea of the baseball one sounds exciting since I'm such a softball freak. I leave a month from today!!

Number_6

The baseball one is the one I'm interested in. Last year when I got my Red Sox tickets at a special event, they let people that bought certain packages go into the batting cage under the Centerfield bleachers. I managed to hit all the balls pitched to me by the machine, but have no idea where any of them would have gone. Be nice to just get a simulation of how badly I actually hit them. :lol:
I guess I know where I'm headed tomorrow.

GaryT977

I don't want to be negative, but basically these are just the Xavix games that I see advertised on Cartoon Network all the time. You can buy these games right now. I thought the purpose of Innoventions was to showcase things we might see in the future, and not things we can go out and buy right now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom