NOW at Disney's Hollywood Studios

wendysue

We went to HS today as we had a FP for Slinky Dog. I am not one for coasters, etc. but I really loved it. I would only do it again with a FP. I would NOT stand in line for 2 hours..(well, actually it was 110 minutes today) since the ride is only about a minute long, but it was great! :)

TacoExistential

Arrived at the Studios about 530am this morning and there had to be a couple of thousand folks waiting for the 6am opening.

I was expecting a show but once the park opened the flow into the park was pretty smooth.

Obviously most were here to check into Resistance (my family of 5 was) and that part didn’t go as smooth for us. 3 of my party were recognized for a boarding group around 610-615. Luckily a gentleman, Kenny, who must have been a pretty important management person walked us over to a cast member who immediately added our other two party members to a boarding group pretty close to the one the rest of the family was on. We made it on boarding group 43 and 57.

A large group of those who checked into Resistance turned and left. The rest headed to Millineum Falcon or Slinky. Both of those rides immediately jumped to 75 minute plus waits.

Now at 8:20 am it’s pretty relaxed and calm. Weather is nice.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
5:50 am this morning

IMG_20191217_055257614.jpg

IMG_20191217_055253881.jpg

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Troopers were doing traditional M&G lines. And just 50 feet away were two others doing the stop and frisk.

I caught the interaction earlier when Rey and Chewy came out - looked behind them at a couple of stormtroopers -and hid until they passed. They need more of that kind of stuff.

I especially liked when a few kids ran up to the stormtroopers to “rat” Rey and Chewy out.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Insanely busy today at DHS. Two hour line for MFSR, all the way back to the Toy Story entrance/exit area. What’s the longest wait time you’ve ever seen for this? Seven rides over the last three months but I’ve never seen more than an hour wait myself.
Yeah 2 hours seems to be around the peak. If only there was another big ride about to open next door! Oh hang on... 😉

Den Carter

Insanely busy today at DHS. Two hour line for MFSR, all the way back to the Toy Story entrance/exit area. What’s the longest wait time you’ve ever seen for this? Seven rides over the last three months but I’ve never seen more than an hour wait myself.

Attachments

• 51FFC863-30B8-493B-93F4-F2CBFA8CCE6A.jpeg
    51FFC863-30B8-493B-93F4-F2CBFA8CCE6A.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 223

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom