November Roll Call!

CoraJack

Account Suspended
Hi everyone.......

My plans are finalized <whew> and I wanted to see who else will be there in November?

I'll be at the Polynesian November 14th-19th.

Anyone else?

Christina

Gideon

My lovely wife and two adorable kids will be joining me at POR November 11-16. Anxiously awaiting my 3 hour drive to the most magical place on earth.

First time at POR, stayed at AKL last year and loved it. Anyone who is staying there with a savannah view is in for a major treat. Make sure to get a room service breakfast and eat out on the balcony.Nothing beats a piping hot cup of hot chocolate while watching a herd of zebra the munch across your back yard.

Hope to meet up with some of you.

Upvote 0

Jonº0º

Nov 1-7 (hey thats only 4 days away!!!)

9th trip, 3rd time without kids. Wife and I will be staying offsite for late arrival, Poly for one night and OKW for four.

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Holly

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
:eek: WOW! no kiddin?! you're certainly in for a treat (as i'm sure you've already guessed) have a GREAT time!

Yep, no kidding! :lol:

We're traveling with my 2 girls, my MIL and my DH - all four of whom have NEVER been. We absolutely can't wait! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wdwfan65

Banned
November Roll Call

My wife, two children and I will be there November 1 - 9. 2 nights at All-Star Movies and 6 nights at Dixie Landings!! We are making it for the last Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party on November 1! Can't wait to see my old pal Mickey Mouse!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom