November 9-15, 2008

psdisney

We have a grand gathering going down during this week (thanks to a great discount offered by Disney!), but I do have some questions.

If the ABC Super Soap Weeekend is either of the weekends we are down there, does it make all the parks busy or just HS?

It is also Veterans Day when we are there and Festival of the Masters?

Does anyone have any input to how these will affect crowd levels?

Thank you!
:)

Tinkerbella16

We are going the 9-15 too!!

We usually go the week in between Jersey Week and Thanksgiving Week, and it is never that crowded at all. We walked on almost every ride in the parks, and were able to stroll around the parks without squeezing through crowds. I do not know the dates yet for Super Soap Weekend. That event doesn't effect any of the other parks, just DHS gets verrry crowded that weekend.

Upvote 0

tmaziarz

babies 1st trip Nov 6-14th 2008

we will be there also, we are staying at the Pop Century. We will be there Nov 6th - Nov 14th. When does the Merry Christmas party tickets go on sale?

It seems ad Nov 12th is the day Christmas starts at Disney.:xmas:

Upvote 0

Kriszee1

I am from Jersey and usually go during Jersey Week. The NJEA convention is onthe 6th and 7th. Most of the teachers fly down on Thursday and leave by Monday. Usually, Super Soap Weekend coincides with the mass exodus. We are going down on the 6th and staying unitl the 16th. We are have heard from friends of ours that the crowds are really low at the time you are going. If Super Soap is the following weekend, I will avoid DHS on Saturday. You can pretty much walk onto rides, but the crowds are overwhelming on that day. If you are going on the 9th, I wouldn't expect too many crowds.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom