November 2019 Crowd question

Hey everyone!! My 10 year anniversary with my fiancé is coming up on 11/3/19 and we might be able to head down to Disney World for a few days. Our trip would be 11/1-11/4. I have never been to Disney World at that time so I am wondering how is the weather and crowds? Someone please fill me in

Last edited:

Milymousj

Still checking online and calling with no luck. So we finally got to go to WDW a couple weeks ago, (after canceling 2 trips due to knee surgery, etc.) and had a few days of park tickets to use before the end of the year. We thought, why not use them towards annual passes as we will never be able to afford those again. Great! Now we have AP's, but can't find rooms. We are still going down and will go to the parks, we will just stay offsite and therefore ALL of our room and food money will go offsite as well. Well done Disney. :(

Unfortunately staying off site isn’t an option for us since we’re trying to use a cast member discount. I’ve never seen every room booked before. Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise...with every room booked I can only imagine how crowded it will be. I’m glad we didn’t say anything to our kids about going that would’ve been a huge disappointment for them.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Unfortunately staying off site isn’t an option for us since we’re trying to use a cast member discount. I’ve never seen every room booked before. Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise...with every room booked I can only imagine how crowded it will be. I’m glad we didn’t say anything to our kids about going that would’ve been a huge disappointment for them.
I wonder if companies or travel agencies have blocks of rooms they are holding. Not sure if that happens.

Upvote 0

MissViv

Still checking online and calling with no luck. So we finally got to go to WDW a couple weeks ago, (after canceling 2 trips due to knee surgery, etc.) and had a few days of park tickets to use before the end of the year. We thought, why not use them towards annual passes as we will never be able to afford those again. Great! Now we have AP's, but can't find rooms. We are still going down and will go to the parks, we will just stay offsite and therefore ALL of our room and food money will go offsite as well. Well done Disney. :(

When are you going in November? We are going 11/16 thru 11/19 and there are still rooms available.

Upvote 0

wendysue

We also going down 11/16 to 11/20 had no problem getting room at POP.
I don't know what to say. I tried deleting my history and even talked to someone on the chat feature and they could only find something at All Star Sports towards the end of the month. I also looked in Oct and Dec with no luck. I looked just now and nothing but the expensive rooms. Weird

Upvote 0

MissViv

You are correct in that most of the rooms left are deluxes. But there is availability at PO Riverside and Coronado for the 16th thru 20th for 2 people. Not sure how many people you have in room or how many nights you want to stay.

Upvote 0

Tobes58

You are correct in that most of the rooms left are deluxes. But there is availability at PO Riverside and Coronado for the 16th thru 20th for 2 people. Not sure how many people you have in room or how many nights you want to stay.
Yes, I also rechecked and you are both correct, only deluxe left. We must have got in just under the wire. (Sorry about my earlier post.)

Upvote 0

Dave B

When are you looking, what dates? I see a lot open

Upvote 0

wendysue

When are you looking, what dates? I see a lot open
I've looked through the last half of Oct., many combinations of days--All of November - almost every combination imaginable--Dec the same. No values at all, and the few moderates I found were ridiculously priced. Maybe I should use YOUR computer..:) Oct. 30 - Nov. 3 showed Coronado Springs for 810.00 a night :jawdrop:

Upvote 0

Hatboxer

Actually, so strange...when I looked last night all of the Art values showed up. I think 3 values in total. Today, none! Seems they are doing something with their vacant rooms but no clue what...

Upvote 0

MissViv

I've looked through the last half of Oct., many combinations of days--All of November - almost every combination imaginable--Dec the same. No values at all, and the few moderates I found were ridiculously priced. Maybe I should use YOUR computer..:) Oct. 30 - Nov. 3 showed Coronado Springs for 810.00 a night :jawdrop:

I see Coronado Springs for a preferred King room $284.28. Are you just 2 people? Also, that time frame includes Halloween and will be busy. Try mid November. Maybe you should call Disney. Looks like your computer is not showing all available..

Upvote 0

skyphotographer

Its almost like bait and switch. You try to make a reservation at a value resort and find that there are no rooms available for months. But they have this nice moderate at $300 a night they can book you!

Upvote 0

Dave B

Its almost like bait and switch. You try to make a reservation at a value resort and find that there are no rooms available for months. But they have this nice moderate at $300 a night they can book you!
But remember you can switch at anytime, so if you see something book it, then switch out if you find the deal you want, it is kind of like shopping at Costco, you see it you better buy it, or it wont be there next time

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom