November 2008 Travelers Please read!!!!!

PattyZ

Just called down to Disney as we needed to make some reservations. First the reason why there are no November hours posted is that the main frame crashed. It was hit by lightening and they are in the process of fixing it. I was told that for all Disney resort guests only, you can call NOW to make your reservations for November. We are now all set for the week we are going to be there. Please do not hesitate in calling.

Patty

Carolyn1717

You know, I find some of you people to be rather rude. Enjoy your vacation.

Patty you did nothing wrong. You booked at the right time for you and were just trying to help everyone. Don't take what is said to heart, some people just don't say things the right way. You are new here and will soon learn who to just ignore. JP is great, knows Disney Reservations inside and out, you can take that from me as someone who worked the res center for 10 years.

Welcome to the boards, and stay with us, there are really a lot of very nice people here. Don't let a few bad apples chase you away.

Upvote 0

PattyZ

Original Poster
Thanks Carolyn. I really felt like everyone was ganging up on me. It was like my first real post and all of a sudden everyone one was on me for passing on what I thought was good information. Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I will def stay with this board because it has great info but I may think twice about posting. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

Thanks Carolyn. I really felt like everyone was ganging up on me. It was like my first real post and all of a sudden everyone one was on me for passing on what I thought was good information. Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I will def stay with this board because it has great info but I may think twice about posting. Thanks again.
Don't be afraid to post. I really didn't see anything rude going on here at all. You posted some information that you heard, and it was corrected. Don't take it to heart - no one is upset with you - trust me!

Upvote 0

happymom52003

Don't let things like this keep you from posting. One poster maybe had a little bit of an attitude, but certainly no one was ganging up on you. Remember....these are just strangers....all they are are words on a screen. And more often than not the ones who post with a bit of attitude are usually teenagers. Just let it roll off of your back!:wave:

You will find that anyone who posts incorrect information will quickly be corrected, as they should be since this site has a reputation for having accurate information.

Most posters (like JPVonDrake) will correct people in a very kind, proffessinal way.

But on occasion you will get a snotty reply, and like I said...you just have to let it slide off of your back! I promise you it has happened to all of us at one time or another.:animwink:

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

Patty, you post whenever you want and don't worry about the few bad apples in the bunch. Just ignore them. They don't own the board and should not stop you from posting. We need more people like you, who will stand up to them.

It's really hard coming to some of these boards that have been around for a long time as they tend to get cliquey...I think I spelled that one wrong. That is why along with this board I also seek out new boards that are really looking for input from new members, i.e. WaltDisneyBoards.com is an example of a new one. Sometimes it's nice to get in on the ground floor.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom