Nov 13 - Nov 21 is it a good time to go?

surfsupdon

I was there during that time. Beautiful weather and the Epcot Food and Wine Festival was tons of fun. Gotta love trying new foods for cheap!

It was more crowded than we had expected, and it was our first time that the parks weren't open past sunset. We didn't know what to do with ourselves.

But it sure was a nice time!!

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

If the Rules of Disney Tourism are to be believed and adhered to, you've picked a decent time to go, as you'll be leaving just as much of the Thanksgiving traffic is coming. I would suggest, if you could move it up just a few days, like from 11/10 through the 18th. THis way, you're only dealing with one weekend instead of two, which is when all the tourists AND locals will be around, and there would be even fewer early THanksgiving travelers.

Upvote 0

vilegirl

I went similar dates last year and it was great! Not only is it value season for the resorts, but the lines in the parks were pretty short. The weather was pretty nice too. In the 70s. We had one rainy day, but not hard rain, just a misty rain with overcast skies etc. Early to mid November and early to mid December are my favorite times to go.

And the food and wine festival in Epcot is definitely a BIG plus!! I loved it!!

-Linda

Upvote 0

brich

Thats the only time of year we go now. The daytime weather is much cooler and enjoyable. Although the nights can get pretty cool. We have had mixed crowds. Sometimes the parks have been empty (in Disney terms) and other times it's been really busy (but not in Disney terms). We moved our last trip and this years trip to after Thanksgiving. Last year was great. This year we're going down the first 2 weeks of December. Usually quiet plus you get the festivities of Christmas, which is a nice touch. In comparison to the summer months, IMO it's the best time to visit. Ok, so the parks aren't open late but you'll have Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Epcot is open at night. Again, IMO, getting back to your room earlier gives us more energy for an early start the next day... Love that time of year down there...:)

Upvote 0

conntom

Hi valmont for me the best time is the second
week in Dec. It's not that crowded and the
Parks have the Christmas things up its allso
a good value for the season. The Hotel I stay in
is cheaper that one week.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom