Nothing Sweeter Than A Chocolate Aid Station During a Race! Hershey Half Mini-Report

fmingo36

Btw, I told my hubby all about the race yesterday and the Chocolate Aid Station and how I was definitely doing this race next year, and he said "But it's only chocolate." I said "You're kidding, right?"

Jill-if you are running for the chocolate they give away at the choc. aid station, you are better off running to your local CVS and picking up a bag of hershey kisses. We got one small Fastbreak around mile 11. That was it.

Kristia

Original Poster
Jill-if you are running for the chocolate they give away at the choc. aid station, you are better off running to your local CVS and picking up a bag of hershey kisses. We got one small Fastbreak around mile 11. That was it.
I figured that that they would probably just give out small candy bars like at Disney for their chocolate break. I did think that Fastbreak was kind of an odd choice. They should have had a bit more selection for people who don't like or can't eat Reeses. And Fastbreak is definitely not one of their key candybars that's for sure!:confused:

fmingo36

I figured that that they would probably just give out small candy bars like at Disney for their chocolate break. I did think that Fastbreak was kind of an odd choice. They should have had a bit more selection for people who don't like or can't eat Reeses. And Fastbreak is definitely not one of their key candybars that's for sure!:confused:

...or have a peanut allergy.

JillC LI

LOL, no I know that. It's just a cool concept to be handed a chocolate bar in the middle of a race. I would run this race primarily to meet a bunch of you guys and also because I enjoy everything associated with Hershey and Hershey Park. Besides, I'd feel a lot less guilty polishing off a Caramello Smores if I knew I was running 13 miles just beforehand or afterwards! LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom