Not worth the wait?

Pick up to three for which you would not wait long.

• Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • Peter Pan

Votes: 121 63.4%
  • Big Thunder Mountain

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Jungle Cruise

Votes: 90 47.1%
  • Soarin'

Votes: 67 35.1%
  • Test Track

Votes: 44 23.0%
  • Toy Story Midway Mania

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • Tower of Terror

Votes: 20 10.5%
  • Expedition Everest

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

Edward M

Peter Pan for sure, I wouldn't wait 30 minutes. I wouldn't wait very long for Jungle Cruise although I am a fan of it. The rest would probably be worth it, but I would have to choose Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. It's just too short to ride without a FP or less than 30 minute wait.

Last edited:

rucifee

I wouldn't wait long for any of them to be perfectly honest. If I don't have an FP+ in hand, I'll just wait until the next weekend. There isn't a ride at WDW that's worth more than 15 minutes of my time.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I said Midway Mania and 7DMT because they're hugely overrated. My third choice was Peter Pan as it's not really my kind of ride.

I would've said Soarin', but I actually have waited two hours for it once back in 2007. In all honesty, I usually skip rides if they're higher than 30 minutes, and very rarely if they're 45.

ekutchey

I want to love the 7DMT but it is not a favorite. And I won't wait in a long line nor waste a FP+ on it. This statement is disappointing to me but it is how my family and I feel.

Daniel Johnson

I said ppf...but. I've waited well over 30 minutes.
Splash mountain, only because we have always seemed to walk right up.
Toy story, just because it isn't really my kinda gig, great for most. Just isn't something I'm dying to get on.

EngineJoe

I would never wait 45 minutes for Jungle Cruise but usually that line isn't long anyway so I'm not sure it should be one of the choices.

Jeff456

I went for 7DMT, Peter Pan and Jungle Cruise, I like all of them but wouldn't want to wait over 45 minutes, if anything 7DMT is the most disappointing of those, feels very short!

copcarguyp71

Soarin' - easy to find a return time with less wait and since the film is old and decaying it's just not worth the effort
Peter Pan - 2 minute ride is not worth any more than 20 minutes in line to me
Toy Story - I have never had the posted wait time be accurate and is usually doubled by breakdowns so by the time I actually get to ride I am at my wits end and the short bit of enjoyment is lost on me

SeanWM48

Pan - nice ride but not as memorable or impressive as others. Always seems to have long lines, never understood that. Was not really a Peter Pan fan as a kid so it doesn't have much of a special meaning to me.

Test Track - I just don't go to Epcot for rides much. Soarin' i'll wait for but test track is usually just as long or worse and i'm not there for thrills. I'm more there for food/drink/exploring world showcase

Mine Train - it's nice but it's a short ride and you'll get just a many thrills from Thunder Mountain, which usually has a shorter line anyway. I also like the theme of the western/country stuff with Thunder and Splash vs the dwarf theme

DisneyFans4Life

I've always had a hard time understanding how a ride that doesn't stop moving gets a line that is over an hour long. I can sort of understand Haunted Mansion because after you get out of the stretching room, it's a nightmare of a bottleneck...but Pan and Little Mermaid don't stop moving (hardly), but yet there's usually a long line for both.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom