Not WDW but still impressive....

WDWFantasmic

Corrus said:
What the heck are you blabering about....

Design wise... You really don't know what you're talking about...

I still only read question marks in your posts...

Do you really feel the need to track every thread I've been to and respond with a negative comment? Stop following me ok? :mad: Now that I think of it, you seem to have some sort of personal hate towards me, and you purposely try to diss me. Please just leave me alone.

jrriddle

I'm not sure what's going on, but I hang out on the foreign park boards a lot.
Corrus is here all the time. I doubt he's "tracking you".

WDWFantasmic

jrriddle said:
I'm not sure what's going on, but I hang out on the foreign park boards a lot.
Corrus is here all the time. I doubt he's "tracking you".

I find it weird he responds to every post I make. Back on topic...do you think this Tower of Terror will be better than the one in WDW?

jrriddle

WDWFantasmic said:
I find it weird he responds to every post I make. Back on topic...do you think this Tower of Terror will be better than the one in WDW?

In my opinion (what ever that's worth :D ) I would speculate that the TDS ToT will be the best one.
WDW will always be the first and therefore special.
But technology has improved since it was built, and the OLC is not known for going cheap on anything (but they came close with Raging Spirits).
I guess no one can really say until they ride it and we start seeing some reviews.

WDWFantasmic

jrriddle said:
In my opinion (what ever that's worth :D ) I would speculate that the TDS ToT will be the best one.
WDW will always be the first and therefore special.
But technology has improved since it was built, and the OLC is not known for going cheap on anything (but they came close with Raging Spirits).
I guess no one can really say until they ride it and we start seeing some reviews.

I doubt it will be better than Journey to the Center of the Earth. That's Disney at their best. ;)

jrriddle

WDWFantasmic said:
I doubt it will be better than Journey to the Center of the Earth. That's Disney at their best. ;)

I will agree with you...to a point.
JTTCOTE is a great ride and the show building and que are amazing but, to me Disney at their best technically is probably Pooh's Honey Hunt at TDL. WONDERFUL attraction.
Theme wise Main Street at DLP (to me) is Disney at their best.
BTW I am a huge Nemo fan and love JTTCOTE.

WDWFantasmic

jrriddle said:
I will agree with you...to a point.
JTTCOTE is a great ride and the show building and que are amazing but, to me Disney at their best technically is probably Pooh's Honey Hunt at TDL. WONDERFUL attraction.
Theme wise Main Street at DLP (to me) is Disney at their best.
BTW I am a huge Nemo fan and love JTTCOTE.

It's very inventive that I can say. But as a ride, it doesn't really thrill me. If we classed thrill rides only, JTTCOTE would be the best IMO.

WDWFantasmic

Is it just me or does this ToT seem a bit short? You go backwards, go up, see a mirror, go even higher, and drop. Does it have multiple drops also?

Tim G

WDWFantasmic said:
Is it just me or does this ToT seem a bit short? You go backwards, go up, see a mirror, go even higher, and drop. Does it have multiple drops also?
Yep... It's going to have multiple drops... and the ride is not as dull as you just explained...

WDWFantasmic

Corrus said:
Except that you don't know what the "idol" is... :p

I've seen concept art for it, and it looks pretty cool.:) Since it doesn't have a Twilight Zone theme, what would it be called?
Tower of Terror: Curse of the Idol?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom