Not to miss at MNSSHP.

kasey1988

Like the title says, what should we make sure we don't miss at MNSSHP! I think I have convinced to fiancé to attend, as on our last visit everyone told us we should and we didn't!

Don't miss the Hallowishes fireworks and the parade just before it! By far the best parade and fireworks! The gravediggers from the Haunted Mansion were my favorite, they had shovels and dragged them on the pavement and sparks flew everywhere!

Upvote 0

Mukta

The parade. Get a spot 20 minutes before the parade because if the ground is dry enough, the headless horseman will make an appearance. The parade is shown twice; 8:15 pm and 10:30 pm

The fireworks are great too. 9:30 pm

I like the village stage show also. It is performed in front of the castle and then immediatley after, the villains come down for meet and greets. If you have a favorite villain, watch the show from in front of the castle and then try to get in line to meet them right away.

The Haunted Mansion. There is a great ghost in front of it that you can talk to. THe ghost has a great sense of humor.

Trick or Treating. If you like candy, you will get a lot of it.

Character meet and greets. There are characters sprinkled all throughout the park and some of them are in Halloween costumes. Very fun photo opportunity.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

The Headless Horseman leading off the Boo To You Parade. Hallowishes. Green Dole Whips. Trick or treating. The Haunted Mansion, and the Photopass pictures they take in front of it with a special "magic" background. UNusual cahracter meet and greets. Wearing a costume to the MK. Arrive by 4pm even though the tickets say the party starts at 7pm - they will let you in early.

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

DO NOT miss anything! This is by far the best after hour special ticket event. You'll have a blast for sure. The best parade, extra character M&G, dance parties, special effects, music, fireworks, trick or treating(tons of candy), merchandise only available during party hours, and tons of candy. It's fun to see all the costumes so make sure you dress up too. Did I already say candy? Have a blast! :):p:)

Upvote 0

armyfamilyof5

All of the above and there is a dance party in Tomorrow Land. See the parade twice, we love it. One year when the youngest was about 5 she was dressed as a genie all the way down to the curved shoes with tassels on them, Jasmine and Aladdin came over to see her and posed for pictures, she was so happy. Another year the boy was dressed as a race car drive and Buzz told him he would have been a race car driver if he weren't a space ranger and my boy was grinning from ear to ear. 2 years ago the 9 year old twin girl was a bride and the boy was a soldier, people were stopping them and asking him if they were getting married quick before he deployed, he was not happy but the girl was grinning ear to ear, she did look beautiful and got a ton of compliments. The character's and cast members went out of their way to make the kids feel special as well. We are going again this year but haven't picked out costumes yet, can't wait !!!!:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom