Not So Scary Characters

walnutty01

Original Poster
In preparation for Not So Scary this evening, I wanted to know if anyone who's been can tell me where to find the unusual characters that are out for the event(Abu, Elvis Stitch, Walrus, etc.) I've heard they are all doing photographs, is this true? Is there anyone else that we should be on the lookout for? Thanks!

PixyDust

Last year we ran into a Gargoyle from the tv series. You'll find the most of them just as you come in the gates. We've seen the Big Bad Wolf and others there over the past few years.

celestia

This year I had my photo with Abu (who is visiting from Tokyo), and Tarzan. I asked the character greeter and Goliath (ala 'Gargoyles') was not out that night.. not sure if he is making appearances this year or not, I havn't seen him since I work at the other side of the park from where his meet and greet usually is.

At the villain 'show' they had a quick meet and greet with maleficent, the big bad wolf (in a great outfit) among others.

Havn't seen any other rare characters, maybe I missed them though.

Happy Hauntings!

Atta83

Well you have candy goofy in town square doing meet and greets. Elvis Stitch is over at cosmic rays doing the dance party but he does not do a meet and greet so you gotta take those pics of him on stage. They have jojo and goliath along with baby einstein characters over in toon town along with your other favorite characters dressed up for the holiday.

shoppingnut

When we were walking through Fantasyland, right passed the Dumbo ride they had Snow White and the seven dwarfs out for a meet & greet. We also saw the Genie by the magic carpet ride, not sure if he normally comes out.

Buried20KLeague

Last year Sora from "kingdom hearts" for Playstation2 was there, along with goofy and donald in their kingdom hearts outfits... We searched for them at MNSSHP a week ago and didn't find them at all. I'm hoping we didn't miss them...

Has anyone spotted them this year??

JimboJones123

Buried20KLeague said:
Last year Sora from "kingdom hearts" for Playstation2 was there, along with goofy and donald in their kingdom hearts outfits... We searched for them at MNSSHP a week ago and didn't find them at all. I'm hoping we didn't miss them...

Has anyone spotted them this year??

Sweet -- fringe characters rule -- i saw darkwing duck last year and my jaw dropped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom