Not-On-The-Map Must-Do's

habuma

Original Poster
Picking up where http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/must-dos-at-the-disneyland-resort.871811/ left off...

I'm wondering what not-on-the-map things there are to see and do in DLR? I know about several off-the-map things in WDW. For example...
  • The "don't pull the rope" joke near the Indy Stunt Show in DHS
  • Various streetmosphere entertainers (including, my favorite, the Citizens of Hollywood)
  • Of course, the Hidden Mickeys everywhere
I know that DLR has Hidden Mickeys just like WDW and I know that DCA has the Citizens of Buena Vista street. But what other not-on-the-map things should we look out for while visiting DLR?

GiveMeTheMusic

The bamboo pole and the rope both need to be pulled when traversing the Indiana Jones Adventure queue. A lot of people enjoy the quick Mary Poppins Pearly Band show in front of the Castle. The Citizens of Buena Vista Street are nowhere near as interesting or entertaining as the Citizens of Hollywood. The Mad T Party has an incredible aerialist act that's performed at :40 every hour (except 9:40) during the party. Ghirardelli and Boudin hand out free samples in Pacific Wharf. The Clopin music box at Fantasy Faire is fun to play with.

Californian Elitist

Musical Chairs with Alice and Hatter

"it's a small world" clock tower parade (every 15, if not, 30 minutes)

Mattherhorn mountain climbers

Ask the captain on the Mark Twain if you can go up to the top and steer the boat

A ride in the front of the Monorail

Entertainers in Frontierland and New Orleans Square

Walt's speech for Disneyland's opening day in Morse Code at the New Orleans Square station

TuffyCatt

Musical Chairs with Alice and Hatter

When does this happen? I was really looking forward to seeing musical chairs during our visit and checked the area every single time I walked by, but never caught it. Or is it random and you just have to be lucky?

Californian Elitist

When does this happen? I was really looking forward to seeing musical chairs during our visit and checked the area every single time I walked by, but never caught it. Or is it random and you just have to be lucky?

It can be pretty random. They sometimes meet at 1, or 1:30 or 2:30. Sometimes they come out when you least expect it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom