Not Enough Trip Reports

TrentMom

Original Poster
Is it me or is there not a lot of trip reports posted for the amount of people who have been to WDW in the past few months?

Please do us all a favor who are waiting for their trip time to come, and post reports, even if just a short one with a few highlights. It helps make the time go by faster

Thanks
Trentmom
48 more Days!!!
May 7-12
All Star Movies

Chape19714

Well...to be honest...I haven't posted trip reports on my past 2 trips because I don't have pictures...my Camera is down. However...If you want reports without pictures...just say the word.

TrentMom

Original Poster
Thanks Monty.

And yes, we do care. Trip reports is one of my favorite things on here and it is so disappointing that there are so few:brick:

Trentmom

dandaman

Chape19714 said:
Well...to be honest...I haven't posted trip reports on my past 2 trips because I don't have pictures...my Camera is down. However...If you want reports without pictures...just say the word.

You should have seen what I did with my August TR... :lookaroun

"Yes, 4 unabridged novels can be yours for FREE!" :lol:

TrentMom

Original Poster
Thanks Monty.

And yes, we do care. Trip reports is one of my favorite things on here and it is so disappointing that there are so few:brick:

Trentmom

TrentMom

Original Poster
Chape19714 said:

That would be great Chape....Thanks:animwink:

Lefty

Ya I just made a pretty detailed textual report for the first three days. I haven't done the last 2 yet due to time constraints.

aeillill

I agree trip reports are definately one of the best parts of this site - especially when you have such a long way to go until you can get to the world again (193 days = meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

MissM

I added a minor MK Update post just this evening: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=72357 It's more a mention of closures/changes/updates then a true report though.

I go out for a day at a time, so I don't often go through the motions of writing up a full report. Heh. It just seems like there's not a lot to report. Anything worth menting usually ends up in an update anyway.
-m

CAPTAIN HOOK

To read a good trip report is ALMOST like being there, especially when some of us haven't been to WDW for a while and still have many weeks to wait before the next trip.
Come on guys - tell us how your trip went - the highs and the lows.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I'll post mine.

Went to AK yesterday morning.

Used the bathroom.

Rode Everest, Kilimanjaro, and Dinosaur.

Used the bathroom again.

Rode Primeval Whirl.

Went home.

Used the bathroom again.

pintraderpayee

TrentMom said:
Is it me or is there not a lot of trip reports posted for the amount of people who have been to WDW in the past few months?

Please do us all a favor who are waiting for their trip time to come, and post reports, even if just a short one with a few highlights. It helps make the time go by faster

Thanks
Trentmom
48 more Days!!!
May 7-12
All Star Movies

DH (#1 bus driver and fellow teacher) and I are leaving in 19 days with 27 students. I will post my and their comments upon my return to little ole Louisiana! I will inlist the aid of my DS to help me get pix in order and post as well.

19 days- 27 students- school bus- 930 miles of smiles ºoºrlando bound:sohappy:

nibblesandbits

mkt said:
I'll post mine.

Went to AK yesterday morning.

Used the bathroom.

Rode Everest, Kilimanjaro, and Dinosaur.

Used the bathroom again.

Rode Primeval Whirl.

Went home.

Used the bathroom again.
Wow...somebody had some bathroom issues! I'm a girl and I don't even think I go that much! :lol:

By the way, I agree...trip reports are nice...and I think like Chape, that a lot of people don't want to post trip reports because they don't have pictures to include in them. If you've got a report and have time...post it. :D We like to read them.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
nibblesandbits said:
Wow...somebody had some bathroom issues! I'm a girl and I don't even think I go that much! :lol:

I've been sick lately :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom