Norway Post Show Movie being Replaced.....for now?

Agent_P

Original Poster
I heard a rumor that the Norway movie would be replaced by film clips of Frozen. Maybe it could be a film trailer or a segment like "The Making of Frozen" It sounds like Norway will be become the Frozen pavilion.

Sped2424

It will become the frozen pavilion, next is the new Epcot princess hug zone. Then Maelstrom depending on how much Money this Film shall Generate. Norway Is going to become Arendelle.

willtravel

I heard a rumor that the Norway movie would be replaced by film clips of Frozen. Maybe it could be a film trailer or a segment like "The Making of Frozen" It sounds like Norway will be become the Frozen pavilion.
I'm depressed.......Time to go to work...........

Weather_Lady

@Sped2424, I can't see WDW turning a World Showcase pavilion representing a real country into an imaginary town in an imaginary land. I would imagine they'll add some film tie-ins as far as merchandise, but it would be nuts for them to "reimagine" the Maelstrom into something Frozen-themed. (Then again, they've cannibalized attractions in worse ways before...)

If WDW wanted to do something with Frozen, the money would be better spent on a standalone attraction with sled-style ride vehicles, to add to attractions-starved DHS.

Figmentation

I can't see WDW turning a World Showcase pavilion representing a real country into an imaginary town in an imaginary land. I would imagine they'll add some film tie-ins as far as merchandise, but it would be nuts to "reimagine" the Maelstrom into something Frozen-themed.

If they wanted to do that, the money would be better spent on a standalone attraction with sled-style ride vehicles, to add to attractions-starved DHS.

Depends really.. is Disney and Norway still having trouble with their contract?

ToTBellHop

@Sped2424, I can't see WDW turning a World Showcase pavilion representing a real country into an imaginary town in an imaginary land. I would imagine they'll add some film tie-ins as far as merchandise, but it would be nuts for them to "reimagine" the Maelstrom into something Frozen-themed. (Then again, they've cannibalized attractions in worse ways before...)

If WDW wanted to do something with Frozen, the money would be better spent on a standalone attraction with sled-style ride vehicles, to add to attractions-starved DHS.
So, the highlight of Mexican culture is Donald Duck?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom