Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
If using a computer, Try hitting the control tab+f5 to clear your cache memory if website keeps timing out or crashing. This will stop your computer from puling old "saved" data when connecting. This will only help if Disney is actually doing anything on their end to keep up with he traffic.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm trying for week of july 9 and no times available on app, website is useless
TRY LOGGING OUT and logging back in again. It just worked for me when I did that!!!!

EDIT: Just so people know... I got mine for July 20. I also just replaced my Dinosaur FP+ with a 8:25 - 8:45 FP+ for The Jungle Book for July 21.

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I'm just hoping it's worth all the fuss especially since I gave up my FastPass for Soarin' lol
poorly.jpg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
TRY LOGGING OUT and logging back in again. It just worked for me when I did that!!!!

EDIT: Just so people know... I got mine for July 20. I also just replaced my Dinosaur FP+ with a 8:25 - 8:45 FP+ for The Jungle Book for July 21.

If that doesn't work, log out, shut down your computer, leave your house, lock the door, unlock the door, start up your computer and log in again. ;)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'll be rope dropping TT, FP frozen, and try to fit in Soarin' with it's expanded capacity on the same day.

I'm rope dropping Soarin'... I figure since it has the brand new film, everyone will flock to it.. And since Frozen opens at 9 am, the other large group of tourists will flock to Frozen.. Leaving TT for me to go to right after we ride Soarin'. At least TT has a nicer queue line to wait about an hour in!

MySmallWorldof4

It's unfortunate. I was hoping to have something like living with the land available as another tier 2 option.
Agreed. Living with the Land is my family's favorite ride at EPCOT and I never can get a Fastpass for it because it is tier 1, and we always use the tier 1 for TT or Soarin', and now Frozen. Luckily the line always moves quickly for it.

kenny279

Anyone else notice that fast passes begin at 11am in July? In June 9 am is available. Has anyone gotten one before 11 in July?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom