Noodle Station

bomafrunch

Original Poster
According to a recent thread (Slow News Day), Tommorowland Terrace opened today. Does anyone have pictures? If not, can anyone confirm that it is up and running?

To whoever has seen it: What exactly does it look like? Is it the same as Plaza Pavilion?

GymLeaderPhil

Sadly, we have to have a Chocolate Cake for desert instead of something that fits the theme better...

Cosmic Ray's already has Chocolate and Carrot Cake, let's get some fortune cookies!

tigsmom

GymLeaderPhil said:
Sadly, we have to have a Chocolate Cake for desert instead of something that fits the theme better...

Cosmic Ray's already has Chocolate and Carrot Cake, let's get some fortune cookies!

Or vanilla ice cream with almond cookies.

swimmom

If the steamed bun stuffed with barbequed pork is anything like the ones we had at Pike's Place Market in Seattle, I will be in heaven. :slurp:

ritchie56

Can anybody tell me what is Shrimp Pad Thai?

I hope somebody reports in soon who has eaten there and can say if it is as tasty as it sounds.

diddy_mouse

mmmm.....noodles (drool)

oh, and Pad Thai is a rice noodle dish with veggies and sometimes meat (in this case, shrimp) tossed in and its all cooked in a wonderful kinda spicy sauce. makes my mouth water just thinking about it :slurp:

DisneyMarg

Do you know if Noodle Station is on the Magic Your Way Dining Plan? It is not listed, but Plaza Pavilion was listed, and NS replaced it, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom