Non-Expiring Pass Question

Alztybrn

Hello all, I have another question. I understand if you purchase the Non-Expiring option in advance for a 7 day pass it cost about $75 more for a park hopper (is this true?). So...what if you went to WDW, did not purchase the non-expiring option in advance, and then had 1 or 2 days left on your pass. Can you then add the non-expire option while you are at the World? And if so, how much does this cost? Is it still the original $75 or is it less, based on the number of days you have left on your pass? (and then do you know how much per day?)

I hope this makes sense and thanks for your help!:sohappy:

rjwalter

I know you can add the no experation option at any time. I'm not sure if it based on original days or days left. I was under the assumption it was based on the remaining days.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Adding no-expiry is based on the original number of days. Wouldn't make sense to allow you to buy it up front for one price in case you don't use your days but cheaper when you're at the end of your trip and know you're not going to be able to use them all, would it?

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

They base it off of the days you purchased the ticket for. I think that it is just cheaper and easier to get new tickets every time you go down to the world. The no expiration option is more expensive.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

DisneyInsider said:
They base it off of the days you purchased the ticket for. I think that it is just cheaper and easier to get new tickets every time you go down to the world. The no expiration option is more expensive.

I think it depends on how many days you buy. In the fall (before the price increase) I purchased our 10 day plus tickets with no exp...... 5 days to use for our trip in 5 weeks and 5 days to use for our next trip (April 07). It was cheaper to do it that way than to buy 2 separate 5 day passes w/ out exp.....crazy!

Now with price increase I would have to do the math, especially since they really hiked up the no exp fee. If you were only going to have a day or 2 left, it might not be worth it.

My best advice if you don't know how many days you will use, and have no immediate plans to go back: Buy the minimum number of days you think you will need. You can add on more days if you decide to hit the parks another day or 2 and you will pay the reduced rate. I believe you have 14 days from first day of use to add/change the ticket.

Have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom