Non Disney Hotel with Disney Resort Perks

JTT

Original Poster
What hotels not owned by Disney, do you get extra magic hours with?

Which of these hotels, can you get dining reservations 180 days out?

Which of these hotels, can you get fast passes 60 days out?

Which of these hotels, have shuttles to the parks? Cost?

Which of theses hotels, have shuttles to the airport? Cost?

I've heard there are some in the Disney Springs area.

Thanks,

Jeff Tessier

nickys

Premium Member
Here’s the page on the WDW website to start:

These get you onsite dining and FP perks once you link your reservation to MDE.

AFAIK, there is a free shuttle to the parks, may be shared with all of them not sure.

daisyduckie

The Disney Springs hotels do not charge for the shuttles to the parks. However some if not all of them do charge resort fees. And the shuttle are shared by approximately half of the resorts.

aliceismad

Swan and Dolphin (on Disney property but not owned but Disney) are the only ones I’ve heard of that have a 60-day FP window. Except Shades of Green, which is for DOD personnel and retired veterans. (These have free shuttles to the parks but no free airport shuttle.)

Anyone can reserve dining 180 days out, even if you don’t have a hotel. But if you’re staying onsite, you can book ADRs for your entire trip at 180 days before check in.

nickys

Premium Member
Swan and Dolphin (on Disney property but not owned but Disney) are the only ones I’ve heard of that have a 60-day FP window. Except Shades of Green, which is for DOD personnel and retired veterans. (These have free shuttles to the parks but no free airport shuttle.)

Anyone can reserve dining 180 days out, even if you don’t have a hotel. But if you’re staying onsite, you can book your entire trip at 180 days before check in.

The DS resorts have had 60 day FP bookings for over a year now! Plus other onsite perks like EMH and ADRs for length of stay (up to 10 days).

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Best "perks" are at Swolphin. You're not going to get the same as if you were staying at a Disney owned place, but you do get Disney Transportation and can walk to 2 parks, get EMH, and it is also relatively easy to "resort hop" around the Boardwalk area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom