Non-Alcoholic Beer Options in the Park

OSUPhantom

Original Poster
Over the past couple of years I’ve slowly moved away from drinking alcohol; switching the the increasing number of non-alcoholic craft beer options. I’ve never found many options easily available at the parks and am curious if any folks have found some. I hope Disney starts to expand those since it would be nice to have since I can rarely indulge in even one or two regular beers without feeling bleh.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Solid SOLID question. I know Disney is big on zero-proof cocktails, but not so much on NA beers. However, I think I've seen bottles hiding in fridges for when guests ask - they just don't put them on the menu. As far as more official offerings, from what I've been able to research:

Disney Springs:
City Works: Upside Dawn & Run Wild IPA from Athletic Brewing
Raglan Road: Heineken 0.0, Guinness Zero, and Run Wild IPA
Summer House: Elvis AF from Brew Dog
The Edison: Heineken 0.0
Lava Lounge (Rainforest Cafe): O'Douls
Stargazer's Bar (Planet Hollywood): O'Douls
Front Porch Bar (House of Blues): Budweiser Zero

Epcot:
Space 220: Heineken 0.0

And that's it.

Last edited:

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Rose and Crown has had Heineken 0.0 and thatd be perfect if wanting something around World Showcase.

I can only think of two mocktails that are mixology creative (opposed to something like a NA frozen drink or layerwd drink with Tropicana lemonade). They started when Narcoossee's reopened and, imo, lazily brought the same two drinks to every Disney operated bar. Although EPCOT does a good job with Festival options, most are not for me.

It's not an easy option but you can find better NA beer options offsite and have delivered to your resort. Being nonalcoholic you should be able to then bring into the park, if you'll have a bag and collapsible cooler. Too much of a hassle for me but wanted to share the option.

castlecake2.0

Most table service restaurants and lounges have at least one option. If In the parks look for a lounge or bar connected to a full service restaurant if you’re wanting a NA beer to go. Some examples would be Tune In Lounge at Studios or Nomad Lounge at Animal Kingdom.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Solid SOLID question. I know Disney is big on zero-proof cocktails, but not so much on NA beers. However, I think I've seen bottles hiding in fridges for when guests ask - they just don't put them on the menu. As far as more official offerings, from what I've been able to research:

Disney Springs:
City Works: Upside Dawn & Run Wild IPA from Athletic Brewing
Raglan Road: Heineken 0.0, Guinness Zero, and Run Wild IPA
Summer House: Elvis AF from Brew Dog
The Edison: Heineken 0.0
Lava Lounge (Rainforest Cafe): O'Douls
Stargazer's Bar (Planet Hollywood): O'Douls
Front Porch Bar (House of Blues): Budweiser Zero

Epcot:
Space 220: Heineken 0.0

And that's it.
Splitsville has Heineken 0.0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Just spotted this at Epcot

IMG_3693.jpeg

IMG_3694.jpeg

Eric Graham

I drink lemonade not non-alcoholic beer, but I'm suddenly questioning the acid in it because one time I had drank it and it was making sounds after it was empty. I honestly thought it was a problem with the fridge. Funny, wonder what it's doing to my stomach...

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Wish they would stock Sam Adam's Hazy IPA NA, by far the best tasting NA I've had yet. I'm also on your same journey too. I'll still have a beer but then switch to NA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom