Non-25 Epcot photo update..

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Some quickie bits i havent seen posted elsewhere:

First off, food/wine junk! whoo!

ephalo01.jpg

I love the cork billed hats.. anywho, who remembers World Key Information Kiosks?

The old ones on the bridge to World Showcase have had some upgrades..

ephalo02.jpg

Though apparently no one knows what this new space is supposed to be for...

ephalo03.jpg

Guest surveys? Kim Possible? Who knows..? Anyone?

Some nice theming for food/wine - boats at Africa.

ephalo04.jpg

And finally, they were taking down the scaffolds as Epcot was opening this morning. Big blue swooshy.

ephalo05.jpg

I think it's nice that they tied SSE's redo into the 25th sorta with the signs.

Anywho, it's pouring rain right now, hre's hoping it lets up for the fireworks.

jessfriends

Thanks for the photos! I saw some WoL/F&W festival pictures in another thread and wondered does anyone know if anything was gutted out or is missing? Anything that is opened that usually isn't? Just curious.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
All of the Sensory Funhouse is gone. That display (above) is right about where the old room with the forced perspective you could walk into was. Well and Goods is now a bookstore with some items from various chefs doing signing (like chocolate BBQ sauce and sea salt blocks). Pure and Simple is a wine bar, one side of the extra seating is the AKL display. MoM is like cooking shows on the big screen. Cranium's exterior is one wine tasting seminar area and Body Wars exterior is another. Bwars and Cranium's interiors are walled off.

jessfriends

All of the Sensory Funhouse is gone. That display (above) is right about where the old room with the forced perspective you could walk into was. Well and Goods is now a bookstore with some items from various chefs doing signing (like chocolate BBQ sauce and sea salt blocks). Pure and Simple is a wine bar, one side of the extra seating is the AKL display. MoM is like cooking shows on the big screen. Cranium's exterior is one wine tasting seminar area and Body Wars exterior is another. Bwars and Cranium's interiors are walled off.

Thanks for the info!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom