Noise Level at BWV

RAMBLER5678

Hi I just rented 4 nights at the BWV and have a couple questions im hoping someone can answer. Someone told me the best rooms were the prefered rooms that over look the Boardwalk. I have since read that you hear alot of noise in your rooms...Is this true? Also if you dont get the boardwalk view...what are the other views you get with a prefered room? We will have our than 10 month old along....and was hopeing to have quite time after say 11PM.Thanks

NitroStitch

RAMBLER5678 said:
Hi I just rented 4 nights at the BWV and have a couple questions im hoping someone can answer. Someone told me the best rooms were the prefered rooms that over look the Boardwalk. I have since read that you hear alot of noise in your rooms...Is this true? Also if you dont get the boardwalk view...what are the other views you get with a prefered room? We will have our than 10 month old along....and was hopeing to have quite time after say 11PM.Thanks
Hi Rambler!

You're going to love Boardwalk! My experience with the various views at Boardwalk is that any view can be noisy, but it really depends on the nights of the week or weekend (Friday and Saturday nights can be a little livelier, but even that will depend on how busy the season is too), and sometimes on whoever is outside. Being able to see the Epcot Resort area and especially Spaceship Earth is really cool, but they do have some music playing until midnight at Atlantic Dance and on some weekends even a little later. Usually the music isn't too loud, especially with the door and the curtains closed. I have been waked up a few times by loud people leaving Jellyrolls late at night, but that kind of disturbance happened maybe 2-3 times out of at least 10-15 stays on the Boardwalk view. Views of the pools can be loud at times too, depending on who is using them. :lookaroun

If you're really worried about the noise with the Boardwalk view, you might want to try for rooms around room 5050. Being on the 5th floor and that angle of the building, you not only get to see the pool with the Keister Coaster, but you also can see many sections of MGM Studios, and can even see the Fantasmic fireworks pretty well. :sohappy: Preferred views off the Boardwalk view are of the pools and other water areas (lakes, the river to MGM).

Enjoy your stay and good luck with any potential noisy folks around the area while you're there! :wave:

Upvote 0

SwampFox

I too had that concern the first time we went there (Memorial Day week), so I booked a room overlooking the quiet pool. As the previous poster noted, with the doors and curtains drawn you do not notice any noise. The last time down (1st week in November), we overlooked Luna Park and the result was the same, no noise. I am going again for Halloween with the Boardwalk view, so I'll let you know if it's noisier. Preferred view is Boardwalk or any water view, so specify when making the reservation.
Enjoy,
Swamp Fox

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom