No rooms available this Valentines Day weekend?

A colleague of mine wants to head down to stay on property this weekend but only the Swan & Dolphin show availability. Really? In February? Is is because Valentines Day is on Saturday?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Valentines day is actually the mark of a switch from regular to peak season. Quite a bit is full but I am showing availability at PORS for a 2/14/9-2/15/9. This will not last so have your friend contact me a richard@kingdomkonsultant.com or shoot me a PM and I will give you my cell number and I will see if I can get this booked for them.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

My original plan was to goto Disney this weekend instead of January but I realized what time of year it was and i scrapped it. January was fine though. A little busy and very cold at night.

Upvote 0

JerseySkiddie

I could do the whole what would you celebrate thing this weekend since my birthday is Sunday, but you couldn't pay me to go Presidents Day weekend. The birthday gift card (since I'm an AP holder) is so not worth the craziness.

Good luck to your friend if he winds up getting a room!

Upvote 0

jeffk410

I go every time this year and i leave Sat. This time period is very very busy still. People always underestimate Presidents day weekend. And as stated before there are always Nascar fans who come.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom