No rehire?

Oceaneyes9797

Original Poster
So I’ve worked for the Disney store down in Miami FL twice. The first time I quit I put in my two weeks completed my two weeks and called it a day. The second time I quit I had a family emergency and had to leave the state for a little while. I did inform my managers about my situation and they told me good luck. Then I come to hear from one of my coworkers that the manager had put me as a no rehire that I wouldn’t be able to work for the company again. Then a few months pass and I talk to one of my old leads from the store who tells me that the manager never did that. So I’m not sure if she put me as a permanent no rehire or what. But I’m moving to Orlando soon and I wanted to apply to work at the parks. I’m just a little iffy as to wether or not to apply or wait a little longer. It’s been a year since I’ve left. A little over a year actually. But I’m also studying animation and my end goal is to be an animator for the Disney animation studios. So I’m not sure if I should even try the parks or just wait it out until I finish my degree and go for the animation position?

Driver

I would try if I were you. Especially if you expect to continue school during your employment. Disney has programs with tuition assistants that you may qualify for. Your subject is a category that is useful to Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom