No more wait times in My Disney Experienc App?

KappleB2

The My Disney experience app was recently updated. Today I was curious what wait times were like ( since I arrive on SATURDAY!! and like to pretend I'm already there) and noticed the wait times are no longer available! Is that just me? Why would Disney take that out of the app?

i found the wait times under the attractions tab. select the park you want to check. there are two ways to find the wait time, zoom in on the map, or have it show a list of the attractions with wait times, like before the update.

Upvote 0

PinnySmart

The My Disney experience app was recently updated. Today I was curious what wait times were like ( since I arrive on SATURDAY!! and like to pretend I'm already there) and noticed the wait times are no longer available! Is that just me? Why would Disney take that out of the app?
There is already a thread about this

Upvote 0

DisneyRoy

i found the wait times under the attractions tab. select the park you want to check. there are two ways to find the wait time, zoom in on the map, or have it show a list of the attractions with wait times, like before the update.

Yea that's terrible. The app went backwards in my opinion. I liked it before where it gave you a list of short wait times and then gradually longer. Now it's just alphabetical. And not intuitive to get there either.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom