No more Insider Yearbook

it398

Original Poster
According to an e-mail i recieved from disney today they have decided not to produce any more yearbooks so the 2005 yearbook is the only one.

Thats a shame because i really liked it, but i surpose it was a little expensive.

SewIn2Disney

Well that stinks. I enjoyed it too. Now I miss the magazine even more.

BTW, wasn't the Yearbook a "subscription" thing, where they just charged your account yearly and sent the book to you? I hope they don't accidentily charge me!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
The email did specifically say that there will not be any more charges for anyone that set it up to be like a subscription. I didn't really think it was that cool, it's nice to have but there wasn't really anything in there that I didn't already know. Maybe there will be something better next year.

Skippy2000

Got the same e-mail. I think there was a lot of unhappiness particularly with the hardcover version which, for $50., was terribly overpriced. Several months back I had gotted an e-mail survey from Disney requesting comments and improvement suggestions for the Yearbook, so I was hopeful that there would be an improved 2006 edition. Guess it would be too much to hope that the Disney Magazine would return.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom