No MK dining on Sept 6th?!

ELG13

Original Poster
The app is showing no ADRs in any restaurant in MK for Sept 6th. I've never seen this before and I'm hoping it's a glitch?!?! Anyone else notice that? It's makes me nervous that the park has something special going on that night and crowds are going to be high! We are booking our trip for that week sometime this weekend once we get my mom's input...now I'm wondering if I should change our dates?

James J

In the Parks
No
I've just tried it and have multiple breakfast and lunch reservations available. It seems to be dinner that nothing's coming up for - possibly because of the as of yet unannounced MNSSHP nights?

mouse_luv

If there's no dinner dining it most likely is because that is one of the not yet announced Halloween Party nights.

ETA: MK will be less busy that day because people don't want to burn their full day ticket on a park that won't be open for them all day.

ELG13

Original Poster
So they don't release ADRs for dinner u til they release the dates of mnsshp...it's not necessarily bc all the ADRs are booked?
I hope so...but I was hoping to miss mnsshp this year. I would love to be able to stayate at the parks.. I hate leaving so early. They should announce dates soon right? Last year I feel like they were released before the free DDP dates were announced which was in April.

ToTBellHop

So they don't release ADRs for dinner u til they release the dates of mnsshp...it's not necessarily bc all the ADRs are booked?
I hope so...but I was hoping to miss mnsshp this year. I would love to be able to stayate at the parks.. I hate leaving so early. They should announce dates soon right? Last year I feel like they were released before the free DDP dates were announced which was in April.
Just look at the park hours. If you want to stay late, avoid 6 pm closing nights.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
MNSSHP typically starts Labor Day weekend. I would imagine the lack of MK ADRs is because that's a party night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom