No hot water at POP.

Victor Kelly

Original Poster
Our trip was in January of this year. And truth be old I have forgotten to post questions about this. Or room have tepid water at the most, no hot water. Did not matter the time of day, morning, noon our night, or even 4 in the morning. I did call the front desk, but it did not help very much.

Now, I remember in 2010, someone told us how to get hot water in the tub. It was something about turning the faucet on to a certain point, then moving it yet again for the water to flow hot. Has anyone experienced this? I mean seriously the pool water was warmer than the "hot" water in the room.

Has anyone else experienced this at POP or any other resort? If so what was the solution you used?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Did you tell maintenance while you were there? They can usually come and adjust something for you concerning hot water. I have done it many times at other hotels (non Disnwy as we have never had a problem while at a WDW hotel) and it takes all of 5-10 min to adjust. I would not have gone the whole trip without hot water and would have complained immediately upon noticing the problem. Warm does not make me feel clean enough. Need hot water in my bath! Haha! :)

Victor Kelly

Original Poster
We did call the desk, maintenance never came out that we could tell. This was an issue that went unaddressed the entire 10 days. I explained my displeasure to the resort. Going up the chain resolved nothing. But when we talked to other guests, they were having the same issue. We were offered compensation for the trouble.

As to never staying at a value resort again, that comment does not further the discussion. Some of us like value resorts because it lets us stay longer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom