No FP+ after 4th of July ?

Mr.Freddy

Original Poster
Hello everyone
I am going to WDW early july. Does anyone know why it's impossible to book any FP+ for FOP or NRJ after the 4th of july when you can do it for all others attractions ?
Thank you...

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Hello everyone
I am going to WDW early july. Does anyone know why it's impossible to book any FP+ for FOP or NRJ after the 4th of july when you can do it for all others attractions ?
Thank you...
Hmm, seems like you are past the 60 day window and shouldn't be able to book any attractions.

luckyduck

We are also going that week and I found the same thing this morning (I was able to book a date prior to 7/4 but not the date after 7/4 for either Pandora ride), but when I checked back later this afternoon it let me book it without a problem. I'm thinking it was a computer glitch or something? So, if you haven't already maybe try again?

Kman101

I noticed this morning the app was acting up. I was able to snag a FP for River Journey on June 2nd but right at 7 the app kept telling me to reload. Awful. I just wanted to see what I could snag for Avatar since it seems unavailable otherwise like Frozen and Mine Train often always are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom