No Fantasmic Dining packages available for September?

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I have been making my ADRs this week and tried to book Mama Melrose Fantasmic package, at first it showed a time but I could not click on it. Tried again today and all the days I can book are not lit up. It ends August 31st. It is the same for Hollywood Brown Derby, which never gets booked that fast or at all, in my experience, and also Hollywood & Vine. Has there been any word that it is going down that I have missed?? Calling later this evening to see what they say but bumfuzzled, a bit. That is an easy adr to get, even late.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Called, they cannot book after 8/31. No idea why. Very nice CM, they could not book for me either and our trip ends 9/9.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
This happens often. The show schedules aren’t always finalized 6 full months out so the dining packages often get released a little later after your 180 day Mark. Just keep checking daily and it will open up soon. Not unusual to be a month or so behind. ;)

Bartledvd

Had this with tusker house and rivers of light last year we just picked our lunch time we wanted and when they released the dinning package we called Disney and had them add it to our reservation.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
This happens often. The show schedules aren’t always finalized 6 full months out so the dining packages often get released a little later after your 180 day Mark. Just keep checking daily and it will open up soon. Not unusual to be a month or so behind. ;)
I book the same time every year and it has never not been available before. The funny part is that times showed up a few days ago but you could not click them. I thought it was a glitch online but no, because they cannot make them either by phone.

sxeensweet

I book the same time every year and it has never not been available before. The funny part is that times showed up a few days ago but you could not click them. I thought it was a glitch online but no, because they cannot make them either by phone.
I go in Oct-Dec and it happens a lot for our dates and have heard others other times of year having these issues too. It doesn’t always happen but it can so that is likely all it is. ;)

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I go in Oct-Dec and it happens a lot for our dates and have heard others other times of year having these issues too. It doesn’t always happen but it can so that is likely all it is. ;)
I hope so. Totally stressing me out, because I have always been able to book it at my 180+ days and nothing at all up. I just need to take a chill pill lol, and keep looking everyday. It is my fave show and so love doing the dining package, over wasting a fp.

sxeensweet

I hope so. Totally stressing me out, because I have always been able to book it at my 180+ days and nothing at all up. I just need to take a chill pill lol, and keep looking everyday. It is my fave show and so love doing the dining package, over wasting a fp.

I know the feeling! Lol We love the show too and book the dining package usually for me and DH, so it can be so frustrating and stressful to not have it booked right away at the 180 day mark for me. I hope you can book it soon. Keep us updated. ;)

danyoung56

Slightly off topic - yesterday I was trying to book a Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party for April 14th. The system showed the time, but did nothing when I clicked on it. Later in the day it worked fine. So I guess the moral of the story is try again.

Crazydisneygirl

I too tried to get the fantasmic package for the Hollywood Brown Derby. Could book the restaurant but no packages. We are going Sept 9-19. Am hoping it will open up soon so I can change my time to get the fantasmic package. Got the rivers of light with Tusker house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom