No Exp. Tickets Question

BoardwalkGlenn

Original Poster
Hi... I hope someone can help.

I have a 10-day park ticket with park hopper, and water parks & more with the no expiration option.

Do your # of visits to water parks, pleasure island (gone...i know), and disneyquest expire when your 10-days of park visits are gone?

Can you use one of the water parks & more visits on a day without also visiting a park?

How does it all work?

Thanks,
Glenn

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Nope with the tickets you have your water park/DQ uses will be there until you use them up. Yes you can use your water park days when not visiting one of the 4 main parks. You can also use multiple tickets per day (ie Water park in the morning Disney Quest at night)

dreamfinder

Adding WP&M to a ticket means for every major gate entrance you get, you also get 1 minor gate entrance. The minor gates are subject to the same restrictions/perks as the major gates, except that you can use multiple minor gates in the same day. So a 10 day non expire WP&M ticket gets you into MK, Epcot, AK, DHS 10 days, as well as 10 entrances to TL, BB, DQ, or whatever else counts as "More" nowadays. The WP&M are good until they expire. (14 days on a regular ticket, never on a no expire ticket) Going to MK and DHS in the same day is ok if you have hopping, and only counts as 1 major admission. However, going to TL & BB in the same day will use 2 minor admissions. Doing TL in the morning, then doing to MK at night will use 1 minor and 1 major. Does this help?

gbruenin

If you're not sure how many days (and if the days will get you into what you want), stop by a Guest Relations desk and they can read the tickets to let you know. We did this on the last trip, using 'plus' options from 2003. Still good.

Gary

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom